Jammy and unjust Albion wins
The game where we beat Blues 1-0 at home (Sneekes) was probably the flukiest Albion win I can recall.

Any others that stand out?
(03-31-2020, 09:11 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: The game where we beat Blues 1-0 at home (Sneekes) was probably the flukiest Albion win I can recall.

The 1-0 at Everton under TP where Rondon bundled in our only attempt on goal from a corner...

Think Everton had close to 40 attempts on our goal!
Not a win, but drawing 1-1 away at City without having a shot.

Dunne OG with Earnie chasing the ball before falling in the net Big Grin
I'm sure Jason MacAteer will have a view on this one...
(03-31-2020, 09:11 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: The game where we beat Blues 1-0 at home (Sneekes) was probably the flukiest Albion win I can recall.

Ah, the "We only need one chance" game, Tom Dross were fuggin fuming.   Big Grin
Not a win but the 1-1 at St Andrews last season - we were absolutely fuggin awful and conspired to present Blues half a dozen golden chances due to pissing about at the back.

How we didn’t lose that day I couldn’t tell you.
(03-31-2020, 09:27 AM)Duffers Wrote: Not a win but the 1-1 at St Andrews last season - we were absolutely fuggin awful and conspired to present Blues half a dozen golden chances due to pissing about at the back.

Funny thing was we nearly won it at the end after finally turning up for the last 10 minutes
A 1-0 at Anfield a few years ago with Oddemwingie netting.
Koumas and Lloyd Dyer. Sunlun away. 93rd minute. McAteer afterwards
(03-31-2020, 09:27 AM)Duffers Wrote: Not a win but the 1-1 at St Andrews last season - we were absolutely fuggin awful and conspired to present Blues half a dozen golden chances due to pissing about at the back.

I can't remember Blues having many great chances other than the penalty? I remember Barnes having a great chance after a good solo run that Camp saved well.