Bowen bid made
By Leeds.
They have offered £3M to take him on loan until the end of the season, with an obligation to buy for £15M if they get promoted.
(01-16-2020, 08:10 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote: They have offered £3M to take him on loan until the end of the season, with an obligation to buy for £15M if they get promoted.

Cant see Hull taking that. They can hold on for a better deal
Rubbish, the only place he's going is Forest or.... oh.
Only reason might tempt Hull is because Bowen’s out of contract isn’t he?

If Cuzer is right, and he is our main man...I guess now will show it.
Looks like the Croatian lad is our main target out wide.
Alan Nixon who broke the Leeds/Bowen story is still convinced Gayle is our striker target.
£3m now followed by £15m is a great bit of business imo. We should be matching that.

The kicker with that deal is with FFP. I don't know where we or Leeds stand with regards FFP but I'd imagine the deal would have to be a compulsory purchase irrespective of promotion as he's out of contract in the summer. If whoever signs him misses out on promotion that is a big outlay.
(01-16-2020, 08:46 PM)Peachy Wrote: £3m now followed by £15m is a great bit of business imo.  We should be matching that.

The kicker with that deal is with FFP. I don't know where we or Leeds stand with regards FFP but I'd imagine the deal would have to be a compulsory purchase irrespective of promotion as he's out of contract in the summer. If whoever signs him misses out on promotion that is a big outlay.

Perhaps he's not out main target.
(01-16-2020, 08:40 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Looks like the Croatian lad is our main target out wide.
Alan Nixon who broke the Leeds/Bowen story is still convinced Gayle is our striker target.

Orsic is clearly the high priority when it comes to Bilic
(01-16-2020, 08:51 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 08:46 PM)Peachy Wrote: £3m now followed by £15m is a great bit of business imo.  We should be matching that.

Perhaps he's not out main target.

Sounds like Orsic is high up the list given SBs comments today.