I would like to advise everyone that I’m Pansexual
(01-03-2020, 10:20 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm glad heath didnt explain this to me on NYD I dont think I would have made the match

The queue for that hatch is enough for any man to deal with.
Sexually attracted to cooking.
(01-03-2020, 10:36 PM)Sotv Wrote: I thought it meant you were frazzled by the time you finished.

That's called over 40 mon.
(01-03-2020, 07:38 PM)Supamart Wrote: I would appreciate it if anyone can advise what it means I am ?

Thank you

PSsupamart.

As long as your comfortable in your own skin and happy it’s nobody else’s business. Good luck with the journey, brave step to take
(01-03-2020, 10:41 PM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 07:38 PM)Supamart Wrote: I would appreciate it if anyone can advise what it means I am ?

Thank you

PSsupamart.

As long as your comfortable in your own skin and happy it’s nobody else’s business. Good luck with the journey, brave step to take

And this says it all.

It's hardly a news story.

Unless she engineered it to be one.

For the publicity.

That she would never otherwise have got.
I don’t think potential libdem leaders are able to engineer news stories
If your from the black country shouldn't it be 'pon sexual'
(01-03-2020, 11:30 PM)Pipkins Wrote: If your from the black country shouldn't it be 'pon sexual'

Ar.

And the Prince of Denmark is Omlette.
As my mother in law says, god made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Fuck knows
if this has any bearing on being Pan Sexual. Just thought I’d share!!
(01-03-2020, 09:26 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: The Beeb love tales of such- whilst her sexuality wasn’t released by them, they deemed it worthy of one of their major headlines.

Thing is, Spandau, it wasn't only on the Beeb. It first popped up on my phone as Sky News (I think). Don't make this another BBC bashing issue.