training ground incident
(12-22-2019, 11:00 AM)HugeHons Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 10:49 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 10:22 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Hegazi clearly fed up with the bench. He’s been understandably rusty since he’s returned and hard to see how he can displace any of the current 2 as we are top and in such a strong position. However, it’s a long season and with injuries and suspensions he’d have got back in and given something to think about. Now though it looks like curtains for him.
In all squads there will be issues- this is a pity, but sure Slav will sort it without any detrimental effects to the club.
Biggest winner is O’Shea.

I think it’s a real risk with O Shea, Bartley and Semi being our only center backs,even if Ferguson and Furlong can play there

If Hegazi does go, and I hope he doesn’t then we will certainly need to replace him IMO

Cuzer

He is been unlucky that the other two have been good ,so far.He would have got his chance yesterday.It must be a nightmare for managers to try to keep everyone happy.

I was saying in other threads Bilic has some big decisions to make, I'm sure he won't shy away from them. Great to see O'Shea stepping in and playing a part. Brunt & Barry still available and with a couple of solid experienced professionals ready to be called upon we're still in good shape. And we are still top of the shop.
If it's true that Hegazi had a sulk, then the bloke needs to pull his head out from up his a*se.

Pretty obviously football is a squad game, pretty obviously either Bartley or Ajayi will get a ban/injury/need a rest at some time. A real PRO would know that. See it. And take his chance when it arrived.

Don't need Prima Donnas in what is a team game.
(12-22-2019, 11:26 AM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: If it's true that Hegazi had a sulk, then the bloke needs to pull his head out from up his a*se.

Pretty obviously football is a squad game, pretty obviously either Bartley or Ajayi will get a ban/injury/need a rest at some time. A real PRO would know that. See it. And take his chance when it arrived.

Don't need Prima Donnas in what is a team game.

Hence Bilic's policy of 2 players for each position.
(12-22-2019, 10:21 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 09:44 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Lepkowski was hinting there was a fight in training on Facebook, no other player mentioned though

Cuzer

It was Periera

Really? Sauce?
Other rumours claiming it was Robson-Kanu
Clearly whoever the other party was Bilic deemed Hegazi to be the instigator otherwise he would have dealt the same fate to the other player.

Hopefully nothing more than handbags.
Something to do with Pereira and a bad tackle.

Hegazi then chucked dummy out and refused to take part in set piece drills after.
(12-22-2019, 01:49 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Something to do with Pereira and a bad tackle.

Hegazi then chucked dummy out and refused to take part in set piece drills after.

I thought better of Ahmed tbh. Big tough lad like him must have had 100's of those in training over the years.

Ah well. His loss is O'Shea's gain and He's now slipped down to 4th choice CB.

Big fuggin baby.
Dawson on loan anyone?  Big Grin
(12-22-2019, 01:49 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Something to do with Pereira and a bad tackle.

Rich, where did the transfer gossip come from, was that fake then?