Greasy Jack
Not in the England squad again. 

I can hear the wailing of Seals down here in London.
When Greasy plays 90 minutes he spends about 70 of them on the floor. No good to Gareth.
The Villa fans at work were saying how he should be in the England squad post Brighton game, where he was anonymous until Brighton went down to 10 men, and to recap they were playing Brighton!
The reality is that he needs a plane crash worth of injuries to make that squad.

Sterling, Sancho, Rashford and Hudson-Odoi are all ahead of him in the winger/forward queue and he has Mount, Maddison and Alli in front of him for the #10 role.
I can hear the flippers a flapping from the Seal Pen as I type.

Shitcunts.
A great day for bedsheet sales in Witton
(11-07-2019, 04:05 PM)Duffers Wrote: The reality is that he needs a plane crash worth of injuries to make that squad.

Sterling, Sancho, Rashford and Hudson-Odoi are all ahead of him in the winger/forward queue and he has Mount, Maddison and Alli in front of him for the #10 role.

Spot on. Not forgetting a now fit and firing Is Oxlade-Chamberlain and also Llanna is getting back up to speed. Oh and Foden and young Harvey to come!

He simply doesn't affect games enough and his constant diving can't have gone unnoticed. 

I watched Maddison the other day and he got hacked going past a man but he did everything to stay on his feet and played a killer pass. Greasy would have gone down 100%.
Greasy isn't even the best midfielder in the Villa squad, it wouldn't say much about England if he could get in the 22.
(11-07-2019, 04:57 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote: Greasy isn't even the best midfielder in the Villa squad, it wouldn't say much about England if he could get in the 22.

Very true, I await Garth Crooks's call for Scottish international John McGinn to be included in the next England squad  Big Grin .
I think he’s a great player and should be in the squad. He shouldn’t be compared to Sancho and Rashford as he doesn’t play where they do, although Villa have been playing further forward lately. I hate the Villa with a passion but recognise he’s an excellent player albeit a diving cunt