We are Massive!
Albion will be launching a new website in 2020 - and Baggies fans are invited to help shape the future of the Club’s digital vision.

The Baggies now have a digital audience of more than 2 million and are looking to make the experience as effective, entertaining and relevant as possible.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2019/october/...20-vision/
If people have registered under the same number of different names as they have on here that means there's roughly 24,000 in that audience.
Two million is fuck all when you consider the likes of United and Barcelona are probably into the billions.
(10-14-2019, 02:34 PM)baggy1 Wrote: If people have registered under the same number of different names as they have on here that means there's roughly 24,000 in that audience.

Arf
(10-14-2019, 02:34 PM)baggy1 Wrote: If people have registered under the same number of different names as they have on here that means there's roughly 24,000 in that audience.

I assume that 2m is roughly the number of unique users visiting the site. In the last few months I’ve visited the site using my phone, work laptop and iPad so I count as three people. I bet it’s the same for most people.
Zizz is over a million on his own (well, including the accounts for the voices in his head).
(10-14-2019, 03:15 PM)Duffers Wrote:

I assume that 2m is roughly the number of unique users visiting the site. In the last few months I’ve visited the site using my phone, work laptop and iPad so I count as three people. I bet it’s the same for most people.

If I catch the drift of what you are saying Duffers basically Lai is Devil??

2,000,000 divided by 3 = 666,666.6667!
Billy Zizz - please leave the mathematics nonsense to me in future.

Just to prove Duffers point of how small the numbers really are.

Rod Stewart had 3.5 million in his audience at the Copacabana beach concert.
I cannot complete the survey as I do not fit in any of the age ranges!
How far do you live from the Hawthorns, I couldn't find " too bloody far " Big Grin