Roy
(08-27-2019, 03:49 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: SGM
Roy
Clarke
RDM
Mowbray

Clarke would be 6th mon. Whatever the circs - still our highest finish since 81. With a dramatically changed playing field
Roy getting some stick tonight.
Ashman.  FA Cup.
(08-27-2019, 02:34 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(08-26-2019, 06:49 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote: Excellent manager. Him and Megson my two faves we’ve had in my time.

Woy, Ossie, Meggo for me. Slav is heading in the right direction to depose Meggo!

To depose Megson? Jesus.

Slav would have to have us in The Champs League to have anything on what SGM did! 

Slav has bright the feel good factor back, but I can’t see how anyone will get close to the impact SGM  had here.

(08-27-2019, 09:47 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Roy getting some stick tonight.

Played a strong team too... 

Tried a 352 formation... can’t imagine he’ll be ditching his preferred 442 any time soon again!
(08-27-2019, 09:55 PM)Baggybenny Wrote: Ashman.  FA Cup.
Not football related at all so nothing to do with  the thread but my company did some work for Ashman in the 80's at his house in Walsall.Without a doubt the biggest knobend I've ever met in my life.He completely destroyed my schoolboy illusion from Wembley 68 of what a great bloke he was when we won the cup .Unbelievable let down.
(08-27-2019, 10:19 PM)Alf Tupper Wrote:
(08-27-2019, 09:55 PM)Baggybenny Wrote: Ashman.  FA Cup.
Not football related at all so nothing to do with  the thread but my company did some work for Ashman in the 80's at his house in Walsall.Without a doubt the biggest knobend I've ever met in my life.He completely destroyed my schoolboy illusion from Wembley 68 of what a great bloke he was when we won the cup .Unbelievable let down.

Never meet yer idols!  Anything in particular you'd relate?
(08-18-2019, 02:45 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: A surprise candidate for the first Prem managerial sacking? All sounds not well at Palace

Only Liverpool and Man City have taken more away points than Crystal Palace in 2019.
Seems to happen at the start of each season that many think hodgson is one season too far, whatever that means. No way will palace go down with him in charge. Quality manager.
(08-18-2019, 03:43 PM)Duffers Wrote: Had Roy as first to go in the Prediction game. Palace look utterly shite, haven’t bought anyone, only decent player wants out... they’re in big trouble and Roy will bear the brunt of it.

This has aged well.
(10-06-2019, 02:12 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 03:43 PM)Duffers Wrote: Had Roy as first to go in the Prediction game. Palace look utterly shite, haven’t bought anyone, only decent player wants out... they’re in big trouble and Roy will bear the brunt of it.

This has aged well.

My worry is there link with Nathan Ferguson. I'm pretty sure Freedman was at The Hawthorns yesterday. I sit just near the executive area. Ferguson is a defender you can tell Hodgson would love to work with.