Where to watch the Leeds game on Broad Street
Can anyone recommend somewhere to watch the Leeds game on Broad Street or nearby? I haven't been out on Broad Street for about 20 years, partly because I live in Yorkshire and partly because it's Broad Street, but I'm in Birmingham for a conference at the ICC next week. A quick Google threw up Shooters but their website suggests they're only showing European games. Cheers and that.
There’s a place opposite the Brass House by the corner of Gas Street and Broad St (it’s directly opposite where the steps go down to the canal by Brindley Place) and they usually show all the Midlands teams when they’re playing... just can’t remember what it’s called.

Think it may be Freshers week however, so you may want to give all the places like Walkabout and O’Neills a miss, but they’ll usually put whatever you want on one of the screens.
(09-29-2019, 12:53 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: There’s a place opposite the Brass House by the corner of Gas Street and Broad St (it’s directly opposite where the steps go down to the canal by Brindley Place) and they usually show all the Midlands teams when they’re playing... just can’t remember what it’s called.

Think it may be Freshers week however, so you may want to give all the places like Walkabout and O’Neills a miss, but they’ll usually put whatever you want on one of the screens.

Mooch Bar. They’ll have it on.
(09-29-2019, 12:54 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 12:53 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: There’s a place opposite the Brass House by the corner of Gas Street and Broad St (it’s directly opposite where the steps go down to the canal by Brindley Place) and they usually show all the Midlands teams when they’re playing... just can’t remember what it’s called.

That’s the one.

I’d grab an Uber to the Old Mo in Balsall Heath and combine the match with a curry, or hop on the tram into West Brom or the Soho Tavern
Cheers both.

Tram to West Brom might be a better bet because I was hoping for somewhere with a bit of a WBA fan presence. Significant Seal risk in Brum I guess. My boss is a Leeds fan but I'm hoping he'll be otherwise occupied.
(09-29-2019, 12:56 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

I’d grab an Uber to the Old Mo in Balsall Heath and combine the match with a curry, or hop on the tram into West Brom or the Soho Tavern

What does Mo charge you these days?  Shy
Also Snobs will show it for sure

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(09-29-2019, 01:36 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Also Snobs will show it for sure

Cuzer

Just the Euro shit according to their website. I guess that might not be definitive. I thought they'd closed down years ago to be honest  Big Grin
(09-29-2019, 01:05 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

What does Mo charge you these days?  Shy

You can’t put a price on experience!

That’s the one.

The Hen and Chickens on Constitution Hill should have it on, if you’re after a curry.