Chris Willock
Someone who hasn’t really been mentioned on here, but I think he will have a pivotal role to play. He is an attacking midfielder (generally plays as a right winger), but can play off the striker and left wing.

I’ve seen enough IMO over 5 games to see Krov doesn’t have that goal scoring instinct to gamble and make runs into box. He won’t score enough goals to justify that No. 10 role.

I think he can play in a double pivot alongside Sawyers or Livermore in certain matches.

We aren’t creating enough opportunities and Blackburn on Saturday will be tough. They have had 3 clean sheets back to back in League. Would expect them to bring 2k on Saturday too. Imperative we start well and score in first 15.
You’ve mentioned him plenty.
(08-25-2019, 06:11 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: You’ve mentioned him plenty.

I seem to be the only one SW4. Has he gone under the radar? Seems so.
(08-25-2019, 06:12 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 06:11 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: You’ve mentioned him plenty.

I seem to be the only one SW4. Has he gone under the radar? Seems so.

Was discussed when stiffs won 6-0 and he scored 2
'Someone who hasn't been mentioned on here' !!!!

Fock me.
Ziz, every thought that pops into your head doesn’t need its own thread.
There is nothing like a future fee agreed, which has been alluded to somewhere

Oh, and the Pereira terms in the deal are off the scale

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(08-25-2019, 08:29 PM)Cuzer Wrote: There is nothing like a future fee agreed, which has been alluded to somewhere

Cuzer

Off the scale in what way? Do we not have a decent chance of buying him?
(08-25-2019, 08:29 PM)Cuzer Wrote: There is nothing like a future fee agreed, which has been alluded to somewhere

Cuzer

We have a £9m fee agreed for Pereira, right?
(08-25-2019, 05:35 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Someone who hasn’t really been mentioned on here, but I think he will have a pivotal role to play. He is an attacking midfielder (generally plays as a right winger), but can play off the striker and left wing.

I’ve seen enough IMO over 5 games to see Krov doesn’t have that goal scoring instinct to gamble and make runs into box. He won’t score enough goals to justify that No. 10 role.

I think he can play in a double pivot alongside Sawyers or Livermore in certain matches.

We aren’t creating enough opportunities and Blackburn on Saturday will be tough. They have had 3 clean sheets back to back in League. Would expect them to bring 2k on Saturday too. Imperative we start well and score in first 15.
Think Krovinovic is technically wonderful and a joy to watch, however I share your fears about lack of goals (and assists?) in the number 10 role.