Snodgrass gone
He was our only midfielder who could pick a pass, I mean how he found mitro in so much space with such a clevely threaded ball...................oh
(02-01-2022, 10:35 AM)wbamitch Wrote: I get the point that he hasn't played so we shouldn't miss him much, but if the manager is leaving the new guy might have found a use for him. At least he can offer something slightly different to the others we have. No doubt we will have had to pay a lump sum to get rid of him and considering we haven't signed anyone to replace him all it's achieved is us needing a midfielder even more so than we did originally. Has it been confirmed if he's actually injured or not? If he can't play surely he wouldn't even consider mutually agreeing to leave

Agreed. He seems the closest thing we have to a no 10

Otherwise he goes down as one who had an outstanding debut but achieved little else. Jay Simpson anyone?
(02-01-2022, 10:35 AM)wbamitch Wrote: I get the point that he hasn't played so we shouldn't miss him much, but if the manager is leaving the new guy might have found a use for him. At least he can offer something slightly different to the others we have. No doubt we will have had to pay a lump sum to get rid of him and considering we haven't signed anyone to replace him all it's achieved is us needing a midfielder even more so than we did originally. Has it been confirmed if he's actually injured or not? If he can't play surely he wouldn't even consider mutually agreeing to leave

Allegedly he picked up a back injury a few days after the spat with Six became public, very odd that.
Put out a message on Instagram, thanking all the staff except for no mention of the Manager.
(02-01-2022, 10:59 AM)wba13 Wrote: Put out a message on Instagram, thanking all the staff except for no mention of the Manager.

"I want to thank @wba for giving me the opportunity, from the very 1st day I arrived I was made to feel welcome, the support from the fans was superb, the players are top lads, the medical team & sports science, canteen staff, Kit-men & kit ladies, receptionist and security, i wish you all nothing but best wishes. I am gutted to be leaving, but this was a very difficult few months for me. I want to wish the club all the best for the future, and hope to see the boys get promoted.
I am excited for the next challenge in my career "
(02-01-2022, 02:11 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Massive love in on Facebook - one wag said "thanks for the everything" .  £250k an appearance, any assists/goals?  The general consensus was that he's the chosen one.  lol

It's a very sad state of affairs that he's being regarded as a folk hero simply because he fell out with the manager. On the basis that he's a source of unrest in the camp, and hardly ever fit anyway, I'm pleased that he's gone.
(02-01-2022, 11:15 AM)WorcsWBA Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 02:11 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Massive love in on Facebook - one wag said "thanks for the everything" .  £250k an appearance, any assists/goals?  The general consensus was that he's the chosen one.  lol

It's a very sad state of affairs that he's being regarded as a folk hero simply because he fell out with the manager. On the basis that he's a source of unrest in the camp, and hardly ever fit anyway, I'm pleased that he's gone.

Yup. Embarrassing
I remember Val singing Snodders praises one week and then dumped him the week after odd that.
Nice exit tribute from him for the club and the fans.
Will he go public regarding the spat??
(02-01-2022, 12:05 PM)Bob Fossil Wrote: Will he go public regarding the spat??

Doubtful - there should be a full-form confidentiality/ non-disparage type clause in the Settlement Agreement