Scotchland Indyref 2
I was in Glasgow the day before and on the day of the last once in a generation referendum.

En route north, at Tebay Services, I saw the first person displaying their Yes / No allegiance, proudly on their Celtic shirt.
Whats happened about them Ferries ?
What a good week, Argies lost, krauts lost, now wee jimmy has lost Smile
Politics board please. Absolutely nothing to do with football
I always feel that someone calling Sturgeon, "wee krankie" or similar is the political equivalent of "Do you rate Chris Brunt" in terms of a barometer of whether their opinions can be safely ignored.

As an Englander living in Scotland I'm a bit torn. I'm in favour of self-determination whilst being strongly opposed to Independence. It's a shit idea for all the same reasons Brexit was a shit idea and being for independence but anti-brexit requires some serious mental gymnastics. The devolved Scottish govt has all the power it could ever realistically need and Scotland would be better served by a devolved government who don't have a vested interest in seeing devolution fail.
(11-24-2022, 09:26 AM)BaggieBaggieBromBrom Wrote: Politics board please. Absolutely nothing to do with football

You could have just ignored the thread; the clue was in plain sight in the title.

Will this suffice as the attention you obviously crave?
(11-24-2022, 09:33 AM)Ossian Wrote:
(11-24-2022, 09:26 AM)BaggieBaggieBromBrom Wrote: Politics board please. Absolutely nothing to do with football

You could have just ignored the thread; the clue was in plain sight in the title.

Or he might fuck off to the politics board  Big Grin Big Grin

I post infrequently and try to stay out of pathetic baiting . Attention? Less the better

I made this point last week… apparently it’s disrespectin da Mods innit?!?! Unless it’s a Mod who posts a political thread then it’s not disrespectin da Mods! 

That reminds me, You Do Something To Me is a wistfully dull middle of the road song.
As a remainer, I can understand the Scots feeling aggrieved by "Little Englanders" dragging them out of the European Union, and they quite rightly feel that Cameron used their European loyalty to try and win the brexit vote following indyref1.

However, like Brexit, Scotxit is just as fucking stupid. Not only for Scotland, but for the unions as a whole. 

Fingers crossed the Scottish people kick the SNP out of power in 18 months as they have done far more harm to Scotland than the Tories have in recent years. And that's saying something.