Reach and Moloumby
We have great wide players but no width. Robinson need to be on the left to be effective, unfortunately so does Grant. All need space to run into, but don't get it in the system. I can't see that anyone else would make any difference, other than we might have a bit of physicality in Dike
(01-15-2022, 05:40 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: It shows how shit it is, when Grady doesn't even get on the pitch.

What a shit show.

Agree I still think Grady is our best player, I know others wont agree, can’t get on the pitch because VI approach brings everything down to the lowest common denominator
(01-15-2022, 06:00 PM)Ada Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 05:40 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: It shows how shit it is, when Grady doesn't even get on the pitch.

What a shit show.

Agree I still think Grady is our best player, I know others wont agree, can’t get on the pitch because VI approach brings everything down to the lowest common denominator

Have you just come out of a coma, lad?
I thought Reach and Townsend were both relatively bad but Robbo and Molumby were a whole other level of terrible.

So so bad
(01-15-2022, 06:01 PM)Fido Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 06:00 PM)Ada Wrote:

What a shit show.

Have you just come out of a coma, lad?

Haha.  Whenever I see him, at home mainly, he looks more threatening and try’s to play and break through the lines.  System and style not suiting him, we need to be patient.
Agreed, Reach and Molumby were absolutely shocking. We looked up for it for a brief 10 minute spell when Dike come on, but quickly faded back into absolute shite. Fed up of watching them loft an aimless ball up the pitch at the earliest opportunity. You’d think Molumby was playing netball at one point, zero desire to collect the ball and drive with it. Is this an instruction or is he just not very good? Ismael nowhere to be seen at full time, straight down the tunnel. Dike looks handy, held the ball up reasonably well and put Grant through, but any suggestion that all we are lacking is a finisher is completely wrong imo. Much deeper issues to solve and once again, the manager doesn’t seem to have a clue how to do it.
There is a reason Molumby couldn't get in to Preston's team; just as there is a reason that Reach got a free from a relegated team.
Grady should have come on today and a braver manager would have replaced Moloumby with Castro

We just don’t create enough clear chances and haven’t for a long time, just read a stat take out the first 6 games and we would be 11th, which is about right as soon as sides matched up our formation, QPR again today 3 at the back, this is where Val needs to tweak, play one striker behind a front two but no, it’s 3-4-3 or nothing, for a Val supporter which I still am this is criminally frustrating

I really hope we look to wheel and deal these next couple of weeks as things need freshening up, too many on easy street, saw it earlier in the season with Furlong and Semi, then Livermore, now Townsend, Robbo and Grant just playing below their level and also not putting enough effort in

Hopefully we’ve got enough to get past Posh and then we can get our best XI back out on the pitch

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-15-2022, 06:04 PM)Sliced Wrote: I thought Reach and Townsend were both relatively bad but Robbo and Molumby were a whole other level of terrible.

So so bad

Ask yourself, have you seen them play better either for us or other clubs and if the answer is yes , I think that might point towards our current set up abs management.
(01-15-2022, 06:19 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 06:04 PM)Sliced Wrote: I thought Reach and Townsend were both relatively bad but Robbo and Molumby were a whole other level of terrible.

So so bad

Ask yourself, have you seen them play better either for us or other clubs and if the answer is yes , I think that might point towards our current set up abs management.

Robbo has always been a great game in 5 five type of player massively overrated by our fanbase. Certainly Townsend has played better but Molumby was terrible last season and Reach has basically been as expected since being here. Ok but unspectacular.

In terms of personnel, QPR had a stronger starting 11 and bench than we did today.