Looking like it will be Wilder as Albion manager
Are they all locked in the hydropool?
(05-27-2021, 05:31 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 04:51 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 04:09 PM)Squid Wrote: Mirror journo says so, but Masi and Madeley both reckon interviews are ongoing.

As I posted on another thread, Alan Nixon has tweeted, "Wilder is still first choice ... but a few issues to sort there ... and other candidates being kept warm."

Sounds a bit weird

I wonder who the fluffer is in the boardroom... Little Ken?
(05-27-2021, 04:46 PM)hudds Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 03:26 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Happy with that

That's fugged it.

yPOU tIT
(05-27-2021, 04:09 PM)Squid Wrote: Mirror journo says so, but Masi and Madeley both reckon interviews are ongoing.

As I posted on another thread, Alan Nixon has tweeted, "Wilder is still first choice ... but a few issues to sort there ... and other candidates being kept warm."

Sounds a bit weird

Dave Jones is doing the interviews.
(05-27-2021, 09:29 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Sounds a bit weird

Dave Jones is doing the interviews.

Lets hope the Euro's don't delay the decision again !!
This may be a bit premature, according to Joe Masi.

Joseph Masi
@JosephMasi_Star
It's my understanding that is a bit premature and there are still one or two candidates the club want to interview. There is no doubt though Wilder is very much a leading contender.
(05-28-2021, 06:51 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: This may be a bit premature, according to Joe Masi.

Joseph Masi
@JosephMasi_Star
It's my understanding that is a bit premature and there are still one or two candidates the club want to interview. There is no doubt though Wilder is very much a leading contender.

I'm convinced they want to interview Appleton but are waiting for their play off final on Sunday before rocking the boat with Lincoln. 

Still think it will be Wilder or Lampard.
(05-28-2021, 07:40 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 06:51 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: This may be a bit premature, according to Joe Masi.

Joseph Masi
@JosephMasi_Star

I'm convinced they want to interview Appleton but are waiting for their play off final on Sunday before rocking the boat with Lincoln. 

Likely although they must know already what Appleton is all about. It's not that long ago that we rehired him to become U23 manager. That on top of years he spent at the club previously as a coach.
Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
Peachy Wrote:
Psalm23 Wrote:This may be a bit premature, according to Joe Masi.

Joseph Masi
@JosephMasi_Star

Likely although they must know already what Appleton is all about. It's not that long ago that we rehired him to become U23 manager. That on top of years he spent at the club previously as a coach.

His time as coach previously was before the current incumbents so they wouldn't know him that well, not withstanding the fact that he was with us again for a short period as u23 coach at the start of last season and helping in the play offs the season before that.

As with Bilic, there may be a surprise contender who makes himself known a bit further into the interview process.
Radio WM have just reported that it's now very close with Wilder.