Cricket tomorrow
And another incident whereby it would have been out on review as the ball brushed the batman's glove on its way to short leg. The umpires failed to check what happened after the ball came off the pad. He was out straight afterwards but it still didn't smell right
Who is the third umpire again he has cheated us Rahane the ball hits his glove and is caught at short leg, the third umpire checks the edge of bat and also the LBW but does not continue though to the glove. Again we got lucky as he was out a couple of minutes later.
This has always happened on the sub continent until neutral umpire were bought in. You can believe what you want but those are decisions that a third umpire should not get wrong.
It's a really poor decision, and the third umpire needs to be held to account for it. I'm not buying the cheating angle though. I think it's incompetence, and there should be reprocusions for him.
Moeen Ali is shit
The gloved catch was x,early out the review reinstated. Cheating? Maybe, maybe not. What I’m sure of is that India has significant influence at the ICC.

Think of the power the top6 have in PL and apply that in cricketing terms

(02-13-2021, 09:47 AM)Poppy’s dad Wrote: Sorry but moeen was a terrible pick, he ain’t played for ages and it shows, did Bess do that badly in the last test ? Leach & Stones the only two to bowl anything like !!

Can you do that again about whoever takes the new ball...
滚开赖
Oh so the umpires are favouring india? Pant may disagree.
Root>Moeen

(02-13-2021, 11:10 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Oh so the umpires are favouring india? Pant may disagree.

Did the third umpire give him out?

(02-13-2021, 11:13 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 11:10 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Root>Moeen

(02-13-2021, 11:10 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Oh so the umpires are favouring india? Pant may disagree.

Ok so not all the umpires then, just some.  A frivolous appeal too ... bat and ball and clear daylight.

The stumping conveniently not having a camera angle to check despite all the cameras, not bothering to check the glove and the decision to give Dom Bess out last test match. All three going against England despite going to third umpire.

Meanwhile, you're complaining about the third umpire correcting the umpire through the review system. Absolutely no relevance to the above issues.
(02-13-2021, 11:10 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Root>Moeen

Ok so not all the umpires then, just some.  A frivolous appeal too ... bat and ball and clear daylight.
Impossible batting strip?

I think that the slow bowlers are better with the new ball, perversely, rather than the conventional wisdom that they need a scuffed ball. Once you can see off the new ball this wicket becomes less of a minefield. Of course the conditions favour india just as they normally do the home team.

I think that the slow bowlers are better with the new ball, perversely, rather than the conventional wisdom that they need a scuffed ball. Once you can see off the new ball this wicket becomes less of a minefield. Of course the conditions favour india just as they normally do the home team.

(02-15-2021, 09:50 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Impossible batting strip?

It is a bit easier RS when you can swing the bat without a care in the world

The pitch is still a shocker, your 2nd innings 100-6 was it shows that? Chancing your arm is the best way to play on here although with a 400 plus deficit it's irrelevant to England, game lost on the toss and first innings of both sides

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers