Back to our own issues and maybe a lesson learnt
There can be terrible over reactions like the one on Saturday, but the way Wolves came crashing down should be a lesson to deal with life as it is at that time.
Wolves bigged themselves up so much this year that the humble pie they now have to consume is a giant portion- they've won nothing and if they're lucky might be 7th. Meanwhile we needn't talk about the 1990s revisited again just because we lost at Millwall, after 3 wins, and now are heading in all likelihood to the play-offs as automatic is as good as gone.
Sometimes outsiders see the truth easier than us, and to the outside world we are a team that had several seasons at the top, got relegated, but now look in with a chance of promotion through the play-offs, which we are.
This division is tough, we would have taken top six at the start of the season and we look nailed on for 4th or possibly 5th, if Villa carry on as they are. It would mean we face them in the play-offs, and I can't say I relish it if this is the case, but what the state of play is now compared to a month in the future can be huge. Just ask Villa fans.
I refuse to get too drawn into the politics at board level until I see how this season pans out. I think a few more should stay calm and, in the old words, take one game at a time.

Messages In This Thread
Back to our own issues and maybe a lesson learnt - by Only one real Albion - 04-08-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Back to our own issues and maybe a lesson learnt - by billybassett - 04-08-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Back to our own issues and maybe a lesson learnt - by billybassett - 04-08-2019, 02:51 PM