Covid in the house and the hospitals
Alas the beastly virus has arrived in the Spandau house.

Spandau Junior started coughing on Sunday as we were putting the decs up and made him do a test. He was positive. In the next couple of days both my wife and daughter have tested positive, but somehow I've avoided it.

Junior has a cough, Mrs a bit fluey and daughter totally fine. All very mild.

Now though the house is some freaky OCD place with me using my own towel, sleeping in a different bed and hand gel/masks etc are the norm, and Flash wipes are there all the time too.

I put my avoidance of it down to pure luck. Once it became clear my lad had it we were clinical in acting clinical. 

I had the booster this week, my wife is double jabbed, daughter single jabbed and son not at all. Ironically, all 3 were due jabs this week, but can't have them now.

Meanwhile my cousin whose best mate is a doc at a leading hospital spoke to his mate this week. This doc, who is in a hospital in London, reckons 80-90 per cent of those in ICU in his hospital are non jabbed, and a lot of them under 50 and relatively healthy beforehand. He does add though that at least half in the hospital have had 1 or 2 jabs, but most of them are less serious.

I hope that stat demonstrates the sense in getting jabbed, but alas I know those who haven't done so so far probably won't listen as they are so sure the vast majority of us are just being brainwashed by the lizard people.

Messages In This Thread
Covid in the house and the hospitals - by Spandaubaggie - 12-16-2021, 09:55 AM