Is this country now a kleptocracy
(09-15-2020, 06:31 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 10:49 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: More whataboutery bollocks from you just as there was with breaking international law. The contracts they have given out to for example Serco have been an unmitigated failure we are in mid-September and still we have a failing track and trace system, testing is a complete mess and the only part working well is the local public health teams. 

Your defence of the indefensible by means of whataboutery suggests you put ideology in front of both competence and integrity on a political level. You might put great store by the mantra of least worse I think the mantra should be expect better!

I wasn't aware I was defending anything again. I don't half defend a lot of things without realising it.

I don't think it's whataboutery for me or anyone else to point out the State's lamentable record in:

a) Buying things from the private sector
b) Running things themselves
c) Scrutinising their failures (which is what I was agreeing with Peak Baggie about)

Anyone with the slightest inclination for nationalising the power companies should be running for the hills after the failure of Robin Hood Energy and Bristol Energy for instance.

And:

a) We haven't broken international law (yet)
b) I agree with my esteemed MP, even if I'm not a member of his party anymore.

Nonsense you defended the lack of tendering process which resulted in disgraced company Serco given a contract their track record clearly demonstrated they were not fit for. Then you have Dido Harding placed at the head of this failing system after she had to leave TalkTalk for failing to keep data protected not to mention their appalling customer service at the time. The decision making was not by the NHS or civil servants but by the party you are now trying to distance yourself from. 

We are still waiting for the Track and Trace App after spending how many millions on one that didn’t work and was this put out to tender? 

The tendering system currently seems to be who is friends with a cabinet minister or unelected advisor and your response is always but, but, but this has always happened and anyway it would be worse if it was left in the hands of the public sector... when all the data and research has shown the only part of our track and trace / testing that has worked so far was via local public health teams. 

The Whataboutery regarding breaking international law from yourself is there for everyone to read. 

When you go to Tory party conferences are there workshops you can attend where you’re taught to never admit failure, double down on lies and on no occasion should you accept responsibility, rather you should look to blame others?

Even if you are ignore the author as left of centre read the quotes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by baggy1 - 09-11-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by Fido - 09-12-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by baggy1 - 09-11-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by hudds - 09-13-2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by Derek Hardballs - 09-16-2020, 07:24 AM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by baggy1 - 09-30-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by baggy1 - 09-18-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by baggy1 - 09-30-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by baggy1 - 09-30-2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by hudds - 09-30-2020, 10:44 AM
RE: Is this country now a kleptocracy - by Fido - 09-30-2020, 03:47 PM