Social distancing where you are...
(06-25-2020, 07:35 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 07:19 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Is it still a thing?

Here in DY4 it seems to have vanished with the exception of the older folk who are sadly terrified.

In fact, the first few weeks were observed but after that it it's been pretty much AsWeWere. The teenagers here haven't bothered generally (parenting?). I know it's a big ask but a few months out of your life to protect others.

And why have the briefings stopped with hundreds still dying? Almost like putting out a statement that this is now finished. And opening the pubs on a Saturday? What's the logic behind that?

This really could go tits up again with the country unable to afford to pay more furlough. Herd immunity? It's a worry.

TBF mate I Think most people round here are still following the guidelines (well best they can anyway).
There are always exceptions to the rule.....and yes teenagers have been having gatherings right through, but most haven't.
Got to be honest I've found some of the old folk to be the worst offenders regarding social distancing.

I think the old folk are scared and some of them totally forget about it all!  I've had to tell some of our allotment members to keep a distance and once they remember the whole thing they're apologetic. 

It's a big ask for young people to do it, especially primary school kids and below. I've seen loads of teenagers gathering throughout. If it's not policed what can you do? As a parent you could advise I suppose.

(06-25-2020, 07:36 PM)HomersBelly Wrote: Mostly. I mean there's a hell of a lot of people out now but with the exception of the odd buffoon most people will keep distance but I am an ugly fucker though so it could be just me.

Haha! Yeah. Women have always tended to socially distance from me! Anything nearer than 2m would be a bonus!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Social distancing where you are... - by Baggie_Nick - 06-25-2020, 07:42 PM
RE: Social distancing where you are... - by JOK - 06-25-2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Social distancing where you are... - by JOK - 06-26-2020, 07:00 AM
RE: Social distancing where you are... - by Fido - 06-26-2020, 05:56 PM