Who are the Final Four?
Pointless to speculate who the four are, so we will await further developments.

Why do I always sense with the club a lack of urgency. There was a hope we will appoint in the next 2 weeks, but there's a but. And the but here is a feeble one - he might be already in a job, hope Dowling realises that he will need to get the permission of the current employer of the candidate before they can interview him, so that might be the opportunity to discuss compensation terms.

What would be the point of going through the interview and decision making process only to find we don't want to pay the compensation package that will release the successful candidate from his current contract.
(05-18-2019, 09:16 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 08:35 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 10:39 PM)Albion Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 10:13 PM)ABBaggie Wrote: Viera was mentioned the other day wasn’t he? Hughton, Cowley, Viera, Appleton.

Cowley Agent led.

Sure we have a surprise or two.

For me I’d go for Appleton

We don’t care what you think. You are a cunt.

As proved once again, when the brazen, thick skinned cunt still persists in proudly posting, with that banner headline signature, on every post, what the actual fuck?

He revels in the attention, the sad case.
Hughton is the most logical and sensible choice.

There is no reason not to give it to him, we should give him what he wants and get this summer going.
Surprised by the lack of shouts for McInnes this time round. Seems inevitable that he’ll come one day and this feels as good a time as any.
Dad what or who are you rabbling in about? Just FYI I'm still with Jovanovic and I would consider Hannes Wolf who has his last game in charge of Hamburg today. Dek thinks he's my dad btw?
(05-18-2019, 09:25 AM)Duffers Wrote: Surprised by the lack of shouts for McInnes this time round. Seems inevitable that he’ll come one day and this feels as good a time as any.

Is he better equipped than Hughton? Nope.

(05-18-2019, 09:28 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Dad what or who are you rabbling in about? Just FYI I'm still with Jovanovic and I would consider Hannes Wolf who has his last game in charge of Hamburg today.

So you don’t think a three times promoted from the Championship manager is a credible and sensible appointment?
(05-18-2019, 09:29 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 09:25 AM)Duffers Wrote: Surprised by the lack of shouts for McInnes this time round. Seems inevitable that he’ll come one day and this feels as good a time as any.

Is he better equipped than Hughton? Nope.

(05-18-2019, 09:28 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Dad what or who are you rabbling in about? Just FYI I'm still with Jovanovic and I would consider Hannes Wolf who has his last game in charge of Hamburg today.

So you don’t think a three times promoted from the Championship manager is a credible and sensible appointment?

Absolutely not better equipped, just expressing my surprise that nobody is banging the McInnes drum on here. Somebody usually does when the job comes round.
(05-18-2019, 09:21 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Pointless to speculate who the four are, so we will await further developments.

Why do I always sense with the club a lack of urgency. There was a hope we will appoint in the next 2 weeks, but there's a but. And the but here is a feeble one - he might be already in a job, hope Dowling realises that he will need to get the permission of the current employer of the candidate before they can interview him, so that might be the opportunity to discuss compensation terms.

What would be the point of going through the interview and decision making process only to find we don't want to pay the compensation package that will release the successful candidate from his current contract.

This whole board is arguably pointless. I don't post here with the aim of achieving anything except passing the time.

Duffers- I agree the lack of shouts for McInnes are odd. Nowhere on the odds lists, yet he's taken Aberdeen as far as they can go, so is arguably ripe for a move.
To me it’s a no brainer, Hughton has the experience the track record and is available due to a ‘Rowett’ like decision by the other Albion !!
(05-17-2019, 10:13 PM)ABBaggie Wrote: Viera was mentioned the other day wasn’t he? Hughton, Cowley, Viera, Appleton.

Would be shocked if vieira was one of the fab 4, he is better than his ex team mate Henry.