Boris Johnson
He's still a Kunt.
(06-09-2022, 03:55 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: He's still a Kunt.

Think you’ve not quite spelled that right. It begins with “A complete and utter” if I remember correctly.
I know a few of you love a graph so here’s a cheery one! 

[Image: FUzK17xWAAI3MO5?format=jpg&name=large]
To lose one Ethics Adviser, Mr. Johnson, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.

I’m not sure what they are trying to convey
(06-09-2022, 09:29 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(06-09-2022, 03:55 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: He's still a Kunt.

Think you’ve not quite spelled that right. It begins with “A complete and utter” if I remember correctly.

Have you heard the song, mate?
[Image: FVD4JyIWUAUaTku?format=jpg&name=small]
Had to laugh at this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po...25601.html
I think that we can all agree that Putin is a prick, but it does worry me when Johnson feels the need to taunt and mock him in the way he did this week. It does stink of the gobshite in the group that would mouth off with his mates and then hide behind the big guy if it kicked off. I do expect a bit more from the leader of the country (or should I say, I did)
(06-30-2022, 05:33 PM)baggy1 Wrote: I think that we can all agree that Putin is a prick, but it does worry me when Johnson feels the need to taunt and mock him in the way he did this week. It does stink of the gobshite in the group that would mouth off with his mates and then hide behind the big guy if it kicked off. I do expect a bit more from the leader of the country (or should I say, I did)

Him and the Blackface Canadian were embarrassing
That's the way I felt - you can see Biden just being reminded of Little Trump every time he opened his mouth. Putin's response was to diplomatically (who'd have thought Johnson could come out worse off from a verbal exchange with that maniac) calling him a fat sweat.