GB News
(09-13-2021, 10:31 PM)Sotv Wrote: Just seen they did a piece on saragarhi day commemorating the sacrifice made by 21 Sikh soldiers who fought thousands of Afghans by themselves. Interesting choice for a channel that I’m told is the home for racists and “gammons”.

Only by the plurality averse when it come to news output. The Guardian good,  GBnews bad!
(09-13-2021, 10:31 PM)Sotv Wrote: Just seen they did a piece on saragarhi day commemorating the sacrifice made by 21 Sikh soldiers who fought thousands of Afghans by themselves. Interesting choice for a channel that I’m told is the home for racists and “gammons”.

Are you their only viewer then? Has the production quality improved to the point that an A-Level student could do better instead of a GCSE student?

GB News reporting on British Sikh soldiers fighting for the British Army against the Afghans on a day a memorial is unveiled in Wednesfield, seems appropriate to me. I think the issue with the GB News channel is that it is laughingly shit and just a tad one-eyed. Didn't it sack one of the presenters for taking the knee?
(09-14-2021, 07:32 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

GB News reporting on British Sikh soldiers fighting for the British Army against the Afghans on a day a memorial is unveiled in Wednesfield, seems appropriate to me. I think the issue with the GB News channel is that it is laughingly shit and just a tad one-eyed. Didn't it sack one of the presenters for taking the knee?

No. He left. 

GB News was/is in danger of being strangled at birth due to people obsession with telling people what is hate and what to think. I've watched a lot of GB News and its right leaning and not in anyway "Nazi" or "Racist"
From the lefty paper the Times…

Exclusive: Three senior producers at GB News quit within days of each other last week, as the station's increasingly populist agenda polarises those within its newsroom

The former BBC anchor Simon McCoy is also believed to be considering his position

Popularism you say? Who knew the station would go down the Fox News lite route in a bid to boost audience figures.
(09-14-2021, 08:07 AM)Madness Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 07:32 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

No. He left. 

GB News was/is in danger of being strangled at birth due to people obsession with telling people what is hate and what to think. I've watched a lot of GB News and its right leaning and not in anyway "Nazi" or "Racist"

And herein lies the problem - has anyone actually called them racist or Nazi, or is this the new norm where people say they are being called something to appear like they are being oppressed for their views. I'm pretty certain that they have been called shit and pointless, but where have they been called Nazis or racists?
Sinking ship - rats -?

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-rad...eplacement
(09-14-2021, 08:19 AM)baggy1 Wrote: And herein lies the problem - has anyone actually called them racist or Nazi...

It must have happened, B1; only 'the left' invent reasons to be offended.
Its shit.

Not nazi or racist, though I imagine theres a few racist comments made behind the scenes there judging by certain people involved.

However it is just shit, I've seen better production values on YouTube accounts.
Production is getting there....

As for "racist" comments. thats just a wild stab in the dark fella