GB News
(07-16-2021, 03:14 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Our view is that cancel culture is a tool used by the left to restrict freedom of speech.

By the way Guto you're cancelled.
i was listening to a rater interesting program about cancel culture on radio 4 the other evening. You may want to give it a listen and educate yourself a little 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000xsvk
Signing Farage will have the nutters tuning back in in their droves.
(07-17-2021, 07:02 PM)Duffers Wrote: Signing Farage will have the nutters tuning back in in their droves.

Like they did when  voting him I to Parliament? I'm not so sure.
Duffers Wrote:Signing Farage will have the nutters tuning back in in their droves.

The UKIP'ers will be wetting themselves with excitement.

To be fair to the clown, he's managed to turn the Conservative party into UKIP  !
(07-18-2021, 10:45 AM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: To be fair to the clown, he's managed to turn the Conservative party into UKIP  !

Christ on a bike. The Tories have been getting progressively less Conservative since 2010. I doubt you could get a cigarette paper between them and Starmer on economic policy and most aspects of social policy.
Protheroe Wrote:
EastMidsBaggie Wrote:To be fair to the clown, he's managed to turn the Conservative party into UKIP  !

Christ on a bike. The Tories have been getting progressively less Conservative since 2010. I doubt you could get a cigarette paper between them and Starmer on economic policy and most aspects of social policy.

Disagree with that. And I'm no Labour voter despite liking Starmer.
(07-18-2021, 11:05 AM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:
Protheroe Wrote:
EastMidsBaggie Wrote:To be fair to the clown, he's managed to turn the Conservative party into UKIP  !

Disagree with that. And I'm no Labour voter despite liking Starmer.

You may disagree with that, but when Starmer is only criticising Sunak for the timing of his tax increases you know we're through the looking glass.
Wow!
Just saw a monologue from some wannabe called Dan Wooton (?).
Seems to be a personification of the Daily Mail !!!!
Is he always trying desperately to whip up the base like that ? Almost trying too hard to be a stereotype of a Brexit clown allied with a Tory middle class Shires pearls clutcher.
Plain wierd.
(07-29-2021, 08:27 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: wannabe

I sense Dan Wooton is an acquired taste (not mine either), but a long succesful career in print media (not print media to my taste) suggests he's a bit more than a "wannabe".
A celebrity showbiz reporter turned shock jock = a long successful career in print media. You must consider Piers Morgan to be an icon of the modern media world on that basis.