Maupay
Amazed an "aaard work" manager like Wilder has signed a player like Ravel Morriston as well. It'll either be a master stroke or a complete disaster. I'm betting on the latter.
(07-19-2019, 08:39 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Amazed an "aaard work" manager like Wilder has signed a player like Ravel Morriston as well. It'll either be a master stroke or a complete disaster. I'm betting on the latter.

I reckon he'll start a couple, followed by a couple of sub appearances and then never to be seen again
(07-19-2019, 08:39 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Amazed an "aaard work" manager like Wilder has signed a player like Ravel Morriston as well. It'll either be a master stroke or a complete disaster. I'm betting on the latter.

That unfortunate 'C' word was invented for that bloke.

Defines it.

V surprised.  Tbf, Wilder has taken a few Mavericks in his time. Madine last season. Leon Clarke the year before
Good point manc. Think they'll struggle big time either way.

I taught Morrison while he was with United.  Class player, who the academy / youth boss described as the best prospect at Utd since Giggs.  Sadly he was an absolute cock, and probably still is.
(07-19-2019, 10:44 PM)Harryhanley Wrote:

I taught Morrison while he was with United.  Class player, who the academy / youth boss described as the best prospect at Utd since Giggs.  Sadly he was an absolute cock, and probably still is.

Define absolute cock.