Tonight's Fillum
(03-29-2020, 08:57 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Tiger king on Netflix, the yanks are all super weird.

Couple of episodes in to it. 

Remember watching a Louis Theroux documentary on ‘America’s big pets’ and Joe Exotic was on that. Remember thinking what a fucking nutter he was watching that and that was years ago.
Saturday I watched "The Dirt", a film about Mötley Crüe. It was decent enough, a cross between Bohemian Rhapsody and Wolf of wall street

Last night I watched "The Gentlemen" which I really enjoyed.

I also watched "The Trip to Greece" over the weekend (mini series with Steeve Coogan and Rob Brydon which I enjoyed and made me look forward to this Summer's holidays in a tent in my back garden.
(03-29-2020, 07:50 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: I'll be watching Sicario on Film Four from 21:00 hours.

Superb stuff.

"Finish your meal..."
(03-29-2020, 08:57 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Tiger king on Netflix, the yanks are all super weird.

Watched all 7 last night, brilliant. American reality truly is stranger than fiction.
(03-29-2020, 02:08 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 10:58 PM)Offside Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 08:45 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 06:44 PM)Offside Wrote: Margin Call.   BBC 2  11:30 p.m. 

The story of how Goldman Sachs ( allegedly) saw the financial crash coming and bailed out of the market in 24 hours.  Very good.

Looks good. Is it accurate?

Seems to be based on what actually happened. It takes place in a continuous 24 hour period which makes it very intense.  Despite the pure greed of people earning money we can only dream of,  there is a lot of black humour about how the Limey Bastard spent his money,   and pathos regarding Kevin Spacey and his dog, which many here will identify with.  Demi Moore is always worth looking at. Sorry to be sexist.  But she is stunning.

Thanks, mon. I'll give it a go tonight.

I did. Very enjoyable, cheers! Just need another one a night now for about 3 months.
I watched Le Mans 66 last night.

As I'm not a particular fan of motorsport (I don't believe any 'sport' should involve an engine), it was ok, but only just.
Watched Nil by Mouth again today, horrible but brilliant, Ray Winstone is wasted telling people to ‘get your mobiles and laptops arght’
(03-30-2020, 07:27 PM)4-hero Wrote: Watched Nil by Mouth again today, horrible but brilliant, Ray Winstone is wasted telling people to ‘get your mobiles and laptops arght’

Seriously grim watch that lad. 

His mate is a young Jamie Foreman (cab driver in FF)
(03-30-2020, 09:18 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 07:27 PM)4-hero Wrote: Watched Nil by Mouth again today, horrible but brilliant, Ray Winstone is wasted telling people to ‘get your mobiles and laptops arght’

Yes, some brilliant performances in that film, Kathy Burke plays a blinder too, so does the battleaxe off EastEnders who I only learned today is Gary Oldmans sister.
(03-30-2020, 09:38 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 09:18 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

Yes, some brilliant performances in that film, Kathy Burke plays a blinder too, so does the battleaxe off EastEnders who I only learned today is Gary Oldmans sister.

Aye - Old Mo is incredibly his sis  Big Grin