Greasy Greaseball £100m
(06-27-2021, 09:05 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 12:14 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: In current marketplace Villa have done fantastically to get £100m for Grealish.

I really don’t think City is a good move for him, he’s shown for England he isn’t good in a system that doesn’t route everything through him.

I genuinely don't understand why City are in for him. Great with the ball at his feet, my view of why he's not got in the England team is he doesn't do enough when he doesn't have the ball. I can't see him engaging in the press.

I don’t think his final ball, or conversion rate stand up, and they certainly don't compare to Sterling. He is exciting to watch with the ball at his feet, but £100m is massively overpriced.
£72m-£80m for Sancho, or £100m for Greasy....definitely over priced, but at the end of the day a player is only worth what someone will pay.
Grealish’s stock has never been higher, there’s a huge amount of hype and media interest in him right now. Adds at least £20m onto his value.
(06-27-2021, 11:26 AM)Duffers Wrote: Grealish’s stock has never been higher, there’s a huge amount of hype and media interest in him right now. Adds at least £20m onto his value.

I think it's all about inclusivity.
But being a cunt knocks £30M off.
£88 million fee agreed with Man Citie ?
Teamtalk report.
(06-28-2021, 08:32 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: £88 million fee agreed with Man Citie ?
Teamtalk report.

Maybe that's his "alledged" buy out fee.

https://tbrfootball.com/journalist-told-...denied-it/
Funny enough, I was talking to 3 villa fans in the pub last night. Much as they love Slippery Jack, they all seemed to have some kind of insider knowledge of his dark side. Nothing was forthcoming, sadly.