BBC Sounds
Listened to a few bits and bobs over the past few weeks. It's something I've not done before but I've been increasing my walking mileage a la FF and it's kept me occupied.

I can recommend highly the HP Lovecraft podcasts: The case of Charles Dexter Ward, The whisperer in the darkness and The shadow over Innsmouth.

Currently listening to The Cipher which is good and listening to the weekly feed of The Battersea Poltergeist.

Something different but worth a bash.
If you haven't paid your licence fee you must cease and desist walking immediately.
(02-10-2021, 10:54 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Listened to a few bits and bobs over the past few weeks. It's something I've not done before but I've been increasing my walking mileage a la FF and it's kept me occupied.

I can recommend highly the HP Lovecraft podcasts: The case of Charles Dexter Ward, The whisperer in the darkness and The shadow over Innsmouth.

Currently listening to The Cipher which is good and listening to the weekly feed of The Battersea Poltergeist.

Well done on your walking Nick. Not only is it great for your physical health, but for your mental health also.  There will never be a better time to get fit than at present with all the pubs closed. 

Most of the year I like to listen to the wildlife but recently I’ve taken music with me and have over the ear headphones to keep my ears warm.  Yesterday was a little nippy and bloody slippy too first thing and I slipped about half a dozen times but managed to stay on my feet each time, fortunately.

Today is looking to be a pleasant day, albeit cold and I’m out walking as I type. 

Keep it up Nick.
(02-11-2021, 08:06 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 10:54 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Listened to a few bits and bobs over the past few weeks. It's something I've not done before but I've been increasing my walking mileage a la FF and it's kept me occupied.

Well done on your walking Nick. Not only is it great for your physical health, but for your mental health also.  There will never be a better time to get fit than at present with all the pubs closed. 

Most of the year I like to listen to the wildlife but recently I’ve taken music with me and have over the ear headphones to keep my ears warm.  Yesterday was a little nippy and bloody slippy too first thing and I slipped about half a dozen times but managed to stay on my feet each time, fortunately.

Today is looking to be a pleasant day, albeit cold and I’m out walking as I type. 

Keep it up Nick.

Watch out for lamp-posts  Big Grin
I don't like wearing ear buds when I'm out. Best to have your wits about you! I walked under a canal bridge on yesterday's expedition, I swear it was like something from The Wire.
(02-11-2021, 02:20 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I don't like wearing ear buds when I'm out.  Best to have your wits about you! I walked under a canal bridge on yesterday's expedition, I swear it was like something from The Wire.

I have my music on low so I can hear cars approaching from behind Sinai know if I need to get on the verge when another car is approaching me.