Couldn't have given more
(05-15-2019, 03:22 PM)Noibla Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 03:19 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 03:09 PM)Begley Wrote: Maybe so, but we are in the final and have are potentially 90 mins away from the PL Big Grin

You and me both know that both teams are not ready for the prem and it will be a long hard season of getting raped by the other 19 teams just to get some money. You are in a catch 22, you need to go up or your are fucked financially, but realistically you need to stay down to build on what you have done so that you can survive in the Prem, but you can't do that because staying down means you are fucked financially.

Villa fans, on the whole, don't have the patience to spend a year being bitches and will get rid of a manager that looks like he's building something. 

We on the other hand have bought ourselves a bit of time, I don't have the faith that we will use that wisely. But then I'm naturally pessimistic as I've seen real football pain, you are naturally optimistic because you don't know how bad it really is. Last roll of the dice for you on bank holiday monday. We're watching with interest  Wink
We will all be watching cheering every fucking goal that goes in your net
Watching you all cry
Watching your gammon faced twat of a manger bleat on about how hard done by you have been

Don't forget the complaints about how Grealish was fouled, afterall he will have hit the deck about 30 times during the game so that must be 30 fouls and a few red card and maybe a penalty or two  Big Grin Big Grin
Are you that ginger hair
ed four eyed cunt that somebody posted a video on here the other day.