Am I right in thinking
The only time we've taken a lead in a league game this season is with the own goal v Hull?

That's shocking. That's the absolute first thing that needs to be addressed. Whatever we do at the start of games isn't working. Not in every game but in most we seem to be waiting for the other team to score before pushing forwards. Yesterday was a prime example.

I just don't understand why it's not being addressed. It's difficult enough to win in 90 minutes with the scores level at minute 0, but when you're having to win 2-0 with 70 minutes to go every week it's an even bigger ask.
Back to set up, plan, motivation and what we do in training during the week.
And that goal against Hull was on 37 minutes, after the opposition had a couple of good chances to score.
I mentioned this a few weeks ago There have been 2 league games and one cup game where we haven't conceded first. The one league game was a 0-0 versus Cardiff. The other as you stated was against Hull where you may recall they hit the bar before we scored. Also in the cup against Sheff Utd we won 1-0 but they hit the post early on too. Considering how important the first goal is in football those are shocking statistics.
(09-15-2022, 08:49 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Back to set up, plan, motivation and what we do in training during the week.

There is no set up, plan,motivation, or a lot of training.
Bruce is shockingly bad.