Chances in play-offs
I think we have to get something at Villa Park. Don't think I'd fancy us needing a win in the second leg.

Our results recently have been good. Our performances however have left a lot to be desired. We seem to have a bad half in us. First half against Rotherham, First half against Bristol City. Start like that against Villa and we're in big trouble.
Not saying we'll certainly win, but they won't rip us apart, they failed to in two games this season.
(04-28-2019, 04:02 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 03:52 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: If we play the way we have done (and I am talking about the style, fluidity, pace and creativity) over the last few games, the Vile will rip us a new arse, stitch it up and rip us another one over the two legs...…

Even the most optimistic of fans cannot see us beating the Vile...if you can, please tell me what team you have been watching lately....it will take two performances like Leeds at home to beat them, and we just don't have it in us.

Absolute bollocks. It's Aston Villa, not Man City, they've finished below us ffs, they hardly looked scary today.
Did they have a shot?