U23s v Noses
(01-24-2022, 02:11 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 01:40 PM)Peachy Wrote: No Cleary in the squad though....  Confused

He could have had a positive test for all we know.

Fingers crossed that Dara comes through unscathed. Zohore playing suggests there's no chance of him featuring on Wednesday, so I suspect he's permanently in the bomb squad now. If he is, he's got no-one to blame but himself.

At least Zohore is playing for the U-23s which would suggest there is some slim opportunity of him featuring whereas I imagine we'll never hear Snodgrass mentioned again until he leaves the club. As poor as Zohore has been for us, there's no point just ignoring a player who is one of our top earners and is under contract for another 18 months.
It'll be down to Zohore to convince Ishmael that he will play to an acceptable level and intensity, before Ishmael will (re)consider him. There'll be no "giving him another go" until that happens.

That's assuming that Ishmael is open to that possibility still.
(01-24-2022, 08:10 PM)baggie_ray Wrote: It'll be down to Zohore to convince Ishmael that he will play to an acceptable level and intensity, before Ishmael will (re)consider him. There'll be no "giving him another go" until that happens.

Oh definitely. There's certainly some talent there but a real lack of application. I'd rather give Ken another go though than persist with Hugill though the latter may be worth including for Wednesday's squad if only for the 'rule of the ex player' factor.
(01-24-2022, 08:10 PM)baggie_ray Wrote: It'll be down to Zohore to convince Ishmael that he will play to an acceptable level and intensity, before Ishmael will (re)consider him. There'll be no "giving him another go" until that happens.

Well judging by the Brum Mail comments today i don't think Zohore did himself many favours today. They said he looked off the pace and disinterested!
Yeah read that, which is a shame as he did well in his 45 against those fish eating tossers

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers