Match Thread Brentford
(09-22-2020, 08:33 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:31 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:26 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:23 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:20 PM)billybassett Wrote: Good job there's no fans then no doubt you'd be tearing up your season ticket and throwing it at bilic at half time 2-0 down

Big Grin 

I've enjoyed the games so far and watching with my son has been a highlight. Regardless of the result.

Take a few deep breaths. Cup of hibiscus for the old BP.

Don't need it old chum. Probably the fittest pinner here. Hate it when we lose. Hate it more when we deserve to win and we don't. Hate it even more than that when fans then moan about it.

I mean what does "I'll reserve judgment until after Sunday's game. I think we'll lose it comfortably but I expect to see some sort of positive reaction from the players." Actually mean..talk me through it

Priceless isn't it. "I'll reserve jusgement after Sundays game against Chelsea who have spent £250m this summer and who's squad is worth over a billion."

Yeah....that will be a great barometer......

I'm just looking for a positive performance, that's all. Due to our dreadful window thus far I have no real expectations.

But. Well see...

I hope you step in dog shit.
Brentford's pen to make it 2-2 a poor decision from the ref
(09-22-2020, 08:35 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:23 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Big Grin 

I've enjoyed the games so far and watching with my son has been a highlight. Regardless of the result.

Don't need it old chum. Probably the fittest pinner here. Hate it when we lose. Hate it more when we deserve to win and we don't. Hate it even more than that when fans then moan about it.

I mean what does "I'll reserve judgment until after Sunday's game. I think we'll lose it comfortably but I expect to see some sort of positive reaction from the players." Actually mean..talk me through it

Priceless isn't it. "I'll reserve jusgement after Sundays game against Chelsea who have spent £250m this summer and who's squad is worth over a billion."

I'm just looking for a positive performance, that's all. Due to our dreadful window thus far I have no real expectations.

But. Well see...

What like the really positive performance at Goodison until Gibbs got sent off and us still equalising?

Yes that was good. 

Still got a thrashing though.

I harbour hopes that Sheffield United are broken and we could maybe scrap with the likes of them and Fulham and West Ham. I think we could . Long way to go. Let's see what happens, eh?

(09-22-2020, 08:38 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:23 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Big Grin 

But. Well see...

Supposed to be good luck isn't it?
(09-22-2020, 08:40 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:26 PM)billybassett Wrote: Don't need it old chum. Probably the fittest pinner here. Hate it when we lose. Hate it more when we deserve to win and we don't. Hate it even more than that when fans then moan about it.

But. Well see...

What like the really positive performance at Goodison until Gibbs got sent off and us still equalising?

Yes that was good. 

I harbour hopes that Sheffield United are broken and we could maybe scrap with the likes of them and Fulham and West Ham. I think we could . Long way to go. Let's see what happens, eh?

(09-22-2020, 08:26 PM)billybassett Wrote: Don't need it old chum. Probably the fittest pinner here. Hate it when we lose. Hate it more when we deserve to win and we don't. Hate it even more than that when fans then moan about it.

But. Well see...

Don’t care. Hopefully wrecks your Lonsdale slip on’s.
(09-22-2020, 08:45 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:40 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:31 PM)Peachy Wrote: Priceless isn't it. "I'll reserve jusgement after Sundays game against Chelsea who have spent £250m this summer and who's squad is worth over a billion."

But. Well see...

Yes that was good. 

(09-22-2020, 08:31 PM)Peachy Wrote: Priceless isn't it. "I'll reserve jusgement after Sundays game against Chelsea who have spent £250m this summer and who's squad is worth over a billion."

But. Well see...

Don’t care. Hopefully wrecks your Lonsdale slip on’s.

Snobby!

[Image: 859673096_o.jpg]
The Shoe of Champions!

Big Grin
(09-22-2020, 08:23 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:20 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:19 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:17 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:16 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Against a Championship side. And we lost. 

I'll reserve judgment until after Sunday's game. I think we'll lose it comfortably but I expect to see some sort of positive reaction from the players.

Can't wait for us to.lose can you. Some fans for Christ sake , Chelsea away and if we don't win it's relegation or the bullet for Bilic. Clown

Calm down dear...

Aren't we at home?

Good job there's no fans then no doubt you'd be tearing up your season ticket and throwing it at bilic at half time 2-0 down

Big Grin 

there were a lot of posatives tonight i thought . but the resault will cload most fans judgment
(09-22-2020, 08:26 PM)billybassett Wrote: I mean what does "I'll reserve judgment until after Sunday's game. I think we'll lose it comfortably but I expect to see some sort of positive reaction from the players." Actually mean..talk me through it

I just wish I was intellectually capable of appreciating humor of this quality. Rolleyes
(09-22-2020, 08:52 PM)sickParrot Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 08:26 PM)billybassett Wrote: I mean what does "I'll reserve judgment until after Sunday's game. I think we'll lose it comfortably but I expect to see some sort of positive reaction from the players." Actually mean..talk me through it

I just wish I was intellectually capable of appreciating humor of this quality.  Rolleyes
Bear with us!  Big Grin