St Andrews
(04-04-2022, 04:30 PM)KRO Wrote: Home games for us are a chore. Atmosphere is crap not helped at all by 9000 seats close to the pitch being empty. I hope you get an idea why we’re pissed off with the state of the ground inside and out.
Quietest I’ve ever heard Albion at our place and I was sat above you to the left rather than in the Tilton. But the game at The Hawthorns was the same atmosphere wise. The standard of play didn’t help in either game

Feels like the 90s with 2 carp sides when all we had were chants of "we hate Villa more than you" back to each other
(04-03-2022, 07:48 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: Their fans match the stadium, the whole place is a bit cheap and tacky.

Saying that it was the Albion fans who started the trouble outside the away end.

What was the trouble CA?

Always carnage coming out of that away end, surrounded by Blues on both sides but normally very little trouble

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(04-03-2022, 07:48 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: Their fans match the stadium, the whole place is a bit cheap and tacky.

Saying that it was the Albion fans who started the trouble outside the away end.

How many noses did you down CA  Big Grin
Cuzer Wrote:
CA Baggie Wrote:Their fans match the stadium, the whole place is a bit cheap and tacky.

What was the trouble CA?

Always carnage coming out of that away end, surrounded by Blues on both sides but normally very little trouble

Cuzer

Never saw a whiff of trouble all day. Both sets of fans seemed far too subdued to bother causing trouble.
Our fans have been surprising much more edgey at most away games this season compared to Sunday.
(04-04-2022, 07:53 PM)Cuzer Wrote:

What was the trouble CA?

Cuzer

Quite the opposite from my view, walked all the way back to town and despite not wearing colours made no secret I was Albion - chatted away with various blues fans and compared our mutual shitness
(04-04-2022, 07:53 PM)Cuzer Wrote:

What was the trouble CA?

Cuzer
By the away end gates, I was already walking down but heard the commotion, it was Albion fans who came piling out at the Blues.  I carried on walking back but it’s always edgy going down to the island, past McDs and the other side of the island.
滚开赖
Absolutely no trouble before, during or after. Walked back from Digbeth with a few Blues fans and we chatted about how flat anything and everything is to do with our clubs.