Would you
Watched us three times at the new Wembley and have yet to see us score there, so yes I would take it, if only to see us score.
(05-29-2021, 05:53 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Watched us three times at the new Wembley and have yet to see us score there, so yes I would take it, if only to see us score.

Three????

Am I missing a game?
No. Top 2 please.
I think people are answering a different question to the one that has been asked. It's not "would you prefer automatic or playoffs" its "would you take play-off FINAL right now". Considering there's still 6th-24th we could finish its a total no-brainer. Unless people think we're nailed on for top 2 which is pretty bloody optimistic.
(05-29-2021, 06:01 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: I think people are answering a different question to the one that has been asked. It's not "would you prefer automatic or playoffs" its "would you take play-off FINAL right now". Considering there's still 6th-24th we could finish its a total no-brainer. Unless people think we're nailed on for top 2 which is pretty bloody optimistic.

No one wouldn’t take it.
(05-29-2021, 05:54 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 05:53 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Watched us three times at the new Wembley and have yet to see us score there, so yes I would take it, if only to see us score.

Three????

Am I missing a game?

I think I missed it too.  To be fair counting Derby as 2 games is fair enough, it certainly felt like it and he’s right we wouldn’t have scored!
滚开赖
I'm guessing Spurs would be one of the games.
Cornish probably means Spurs away the season they were at Wembley. I believe he missed Rondons early goal.

Would I take play offs if offered now? No. I’d hope we’d be in with a shout of autos and Derby in 07 is about the worst day I’ve ever experienced following Albion.
(05-29-2021, 06:01 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: I think people are answering a different question to the one that has been asked. It's not "would you prefer automatic or playoffs" its "would you take play-off FINAL right now". Considering there's still 6th-24th we could finish its a total no-brainer. Unless people think we're nailed on for top 2 which is pretty bloody optimistic.

Yeah sorry that's what I meant ... would you take a place in the play off final right now or would you rather just leave it and see where we end up 1st to 24th!
No to the PO finals for me. Next year is our year, the one after it'll be back to pant pissing and manager & player witch hunts...so normal service.