Team News
Interesting that Phillips not in the 18.

Injured?

Or on his way ?

I think we could get a decentish fee for Phillips, may help get another deal over the line and it's not as if his departure would leave us short of wingers.
(09-13-2020, 12:03 PM)Sliced Wrote: Concerned about Bartley and Furlong but generally think that's OK. No idea what the formation is though

It's the new trendy fluid formation.... Or as we used to play at school, attack - everyone up apart from the 2 slowest players, defending, everyone back..

Who needs archetypal strikers these days?

the only people who won't like it are the graphics bloke on Sky and pundits who can't attribute easily recognised numerals to positions.
On the plus side, none of us were expecting 3 at the back so I doubt Brendan Rodgers was...
3-4-3 according to the sky graphic
(09-13-2020, 12:08 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: On the plus side, none of us were expecting 3 at the back so I doubt Brendan Rodgers was...

Slav - we practiced it last season, so the guys know what to do.
(09-13-2020, 12:04 PM)Duffers Wrote: 5-2-3?

3-5-2 

Furlong/O'shea to nullify Barnes and 3 centre backs to leave us less vullnerable to Vardy's runs.

Gibbs to bomb on when he can supporting Diang.  

Can't wait.

Phillips injured or orf?
Wing backs by the looks of it 523 possibly switching to 433 when needed with Ajayi stepping into midfield
(09-13-2020, 12:03 PM)fbaggy Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 12:03 PM)Sliced Wrote: Concerned about Bartley and Furlong but generally think that's OK. No idea what the formation is though

1 - 9 - 1  Big Grin

10-0-0

Go for a point Big Grin