WBAUnofficial
WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll (/showthread.php?tid=4657)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - Derek Hardballs - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:46 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 01:03 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: The Brexit Party - a party for the reactionary and hard of thinking.

Another fine example of the sneering attitude that led to your loss.

Everyone’s loss which Brexiteers fail to grasp.

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - Sotv - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:57 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Why shouldn't he sneer? I'm tired of having to pretend that all opinions have the same value just to appease the cretins who have set out to shit on everyone's chips because they have been taken in by the millionaire hedge fund managers pretending to be "men of the people"

"this kind of sneering/arrogance is exactly why leave won"  No - leave won because this country is populated largely by fucking morons.

Again, a great example of smug cuntishness that led to leave.

(05-23-2019, 01:58 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 01:46 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 01:03 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: The Brexit Party - a party for the reactionary and hard of thinking.

Another fine example of the sneering attitude that led to your loss.

Everyone’s loss which Brexiteers fail to grasp.

yes, as Germany's growt forecast is slashed and riots occur every weekend in France, UK manufacturing has its best quarter in nearly 40 years.

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - The liquidator - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:57 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Why shouldn't he sneer? I'm tired of having to pretend that all opinions have the same value just to appease the cretins who have set out to shit on everyone's chips because they have been taken in by the millionaire hedge fund managers pretending to be "men of the people"

"this kind of sneering/arrogance is exactly why leave won"  No - leave won because this country is populated largely by fucking morons.
Why you still here then just go if you don't like democracy

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - John Osborne’s Knuckle - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 02:15 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Why you still here then just go if you don't like democracy
Obviously because he is part of the population of this country, ergo, a f***ing moron.

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - ChamonixBaggie - 05-23-2019

@Sotv - What are you suggesting exactly?

"that bloke thinks he's better than me! I'll vote to ruin my country's economy, make us a US vassal state and turn us into a political nonentity, that'll show him!"

You think this is reasonable? Even if I am smug (which I am, because I do think I'm better than you) I'm not as bad as dickheads like Farage and Johnson who are part of a bunch of millionaire bankers who are the only ones that stand to gain from Brexit (except for Trump and the Russians who also love the idea of European destabilization).

It's like talking to a brick fucking wall with some people. They will shoot themselves in the foot just to spite you, drives me mad. A quick look at the leave.eu facebook page and a count of how many people have the union flag as their profile picture gives a good indication of relative IQ.

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - col lard - 05-23-2019

This.

(05-23-2019, 01:57 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 01:14 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:31 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)col lard Wrote: I wonder how many of the Scunthorpe steel workers voted Leave?  Chickens coming home to roost,eh?

yes, given that the EU put rules in place that do not permit national governements to bail out industries i'm sure you are correct in identifying Brexit as the reason for the the closure of British steel.
Do you think that its your kind of ill informed, smug remarks that imply people deserve to lose their jobs for voting in referendum  that makes many leavers think a lot of remainers are truly scum
What a strange inflammatory reply. Fact is remainers think leavers are scum, racist scum at that, as well. It's the nature of this toxic debate at the extreme ends.
The answer is simply, whatever your view on whether to remain or leave, it was fairly clear that the economy would be affected to anyone of relative intelligence. Sadly many who voted to leave are paying the price for their decision. Whether they deserve it or not doesn't matter. The economy doesn't have a conscience.
there is nothing strange or inflammatory about it, it's just pointing out that the underlying pompus attitude of many remainers is precisely why so many voted to leave. 
Nice attempt to try the usual trick of associating leave with racism, I'm a leaver and know im not racist, whrn you have convictions . Again its the usual weak smears from people whose heads are so far up their own arses they are astounded that others think differently. 
If you think Lards post wasn't a smug dig at leave voters, you are either blinded by your own poltics or thicker than the brexiteers you mock

If you don't believe xenophobia and bigotry were significant factors in voting leave then you're kidding yourself. Just look at UKIP and Tommy Robinson relationship with them for example. 

Just what do you think will be better for your family if we leave? Give me something tangible not some nebulous argument about sovereignty and taking back control. Something your kids will thank you for, for voting leave.

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - The liquidator - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 03:36 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:31 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)col lard Wrote: I wonder how many of the Scunthorpe steel workers voted Leave?  Chickens coming home to roost,eh?

yes, given that the EU put rules in place that do not permit national governements to bail out industries i'm sure you are correct in identifying Brexit as the reason for the the closure of British steel.
Do you think that its your kind of ill informed, smug remarks that imply people deserve to lose their jobs for voting in referendum  that makes many leavers think a lot of remainers are truly scum
What a strange inflammatory reply. Fact is remainers think leavers are scum, racist scum at that, as well. It's the nature of this toxic debate at the extreme ends.
The answer is simply, whatever your view on whether to remain or leave, it was fairly clear that the economy would be affected to anyone of relative intelligence. Sadly many who voted to leave are paying the price for their decision. Whether they deserve it or not doesn't matter. The economy doesn't have a conscience.
there is nothing strange or inflammatory about it, it's just pointing out that the underlying pompus attitude of many remainers is precisely why so many voted to leave. 
Nice attempt to try the usual trick of associating leave with racism, I'm a leaver and know im not racist, whrn you have convictions . Again its the usual weak smears from people whose heads are so far up their own arses they are astounded that others think differently. 
If you think Lards post wasn't a smug dig at leave voters, you are either blinded by your own poltics or thicker than the brexiteers you mock

If you don't believe xenophobia and bigotry were significant factors in voting leave then you're kidding yourself. Just look at UKIP and Tommy Robinson relationship with them for example. 

Just what do you think will be better for your family if we leave? Give me something tangible not some nebulous argument about sovereignty and taking back control. Something your kids will thank you for, for voting leave.
What if your living in poverty anyhow what else is there to lose?  They are on the bottom rung of the ladder anyhow .   Not everyone is in a privileged position of having money and a nice home 
They have nothing to lose and everything to gain ........if it doesn't go to plan they are in the same position anyhow if you can't see or refuse to see it that's the problem......or is it I'm alright jack ....I'm seeing it from a position that some have nothing to lose .

(05-23-2019, 04:27 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 03:36 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:31 PM)Sotv Wrote: yes, given that the EU put rules in place that do not permit national governements to bail out industries i'm sure you are correct in identifying Brexit as the reason for the the closure of British steel.

What if your living in poverty anyhow what else is there to lose?  They are on the bottom rung of the ladder anyhow .   Not everyone is in a privileged position of having money and a nice home 
They have nothing to lose and everything to gain ........if it doesn't go to plan they are in the same position anyhow if you can't see or refuse to see it that's the problem......or is it I'm alright jack ....I'm seeing it from a position that some have nothing to lose .

I fail to see what good voting for Brexit because you have nothing to lose hopes to achieve. You’re in the shit, and nearly every financial institution, expert and university say it’s going to make them worse off but you still vote for it. It’s like hitting yourself in the bollocks to make your headache go away. 

What are they going to gain? Please explain how things will be better for them?

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - Cunninghamismagic - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 12:11 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: 13 votes for the Brexit party honestly makes me despair. Hoping they're joking.

I voted Green today

I was thinking the same about those parties looking to overturn the result like the lentil munchers party   Green Party.