WBAUnofficial
WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll (/showthread.php?tid=4657)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - HeathAyIt - 05-23-2019

I've voted green in the end. Lib Dems would've been my 7th choice, the fence sitting no-mark sell out wankers.

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - Midget In A Pinstripe Suit - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:26 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: I've voted green in the end. Lib Dems would've been my 7th choice, the fence sitting no-mark sell out wankers.

This. +100000000000000000000000000000

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - baggy1 - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:26 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: I've voted green in the end. Lib Dems would've been my 7th choice, the fence sitting no-mark sell out wankers.

Let it go man  Big Grin

I blame the conservatives for taking us into WWII but I recognise that Chamberlain only did what he thought best at the time. They went onto other things and different policies.

I blame labour for taking us into the gulf war. They've changed and have different policies now.

I blame the greens for my missus trying veggie bleedin teas all the time and if I could get of the shitter for long enough I'd look at their policies.

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - EastMidsBaggie - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:11 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 01:05 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:20 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:02 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Any idea what the Brexit Party policies and solutions are ?  Just wondering...

Leave, just leave - this bird represents them well

How though ? Wound about the consequences?

Sorry EMB, not certain what you mean mate.

What about the consequences that should be

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - baggy1 - 05-23-2019

I'm with you mate - I'm just highlighting the loons that are shouting the debate down

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - The liquidator - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:24 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:31 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)col lard Wrote: I wonder how many of the Scunthorpe steel workers voted Leave?  Chickens coming home to roost,eh?

yes, given that the EU put rules in place that do not permit national governements to bail out industries i'm sure you are correct in identifying Brexit as the reason for the the closure of British steel.
Do you think that its your kind of ill informed, smug remarks that imply people deserve to lose their jobs for voting in referendum  that makes many leavers think a lot of remainers are truly scum

Arf well i'm proud to be "scum" if it means i'm not associated with the likes of Farage, Boris, Gove, Mogg, Tommy Robsinson, UKIP, the Brxit Party, the blow hards I hear on the radio, or witness on the TV or pubs with anger management issues telling anyone that will listen they voted to leave and knew exactly what the consequences were.

You are David lammy I claim my universal credit

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - Sotv - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:03 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: The Brexit Party - a party for the reactionary and hard of thinking.

Another fine example of the sneering attitude that led to your loss.

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - Spandaubaggie - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:46 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 01:03 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: The Brexit Party - a party for the reactionary and hard of thinking.

Another fine example of the sneering attitude that led to your loss.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - ChamonixBaggie - 05-23-2019

Why shouldn't he sneer? I'm tired of having to pretend that all opinions have the same value just to appease the cretins who have set out to shit on everyone's chips because they have been taken in by the millionaire hedge fund managers pretending to be "men of the people"

"this kind of sneering/arrogance is exactly why leave won" No - leave won because this country is populated largely by fucking morons.

RE: WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll - Sotv - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:14 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:31 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)col lard Wrote: I wonder how many of the Scunthorpe steel workers voted Leave?  Chickens coming home to roost,eh?

yes, given that the EU put rules in place that do not permit national governements to bail out industries i'm sure you are correct in identifying Brexit as the reason for the the closure of British steel.
Do you think that its your kind of ill informed, smug remarks that imply people deserve to lose their jobs for voting in referendum  that makes many leavers think a lot of remainers are truly scum
What a strange inflammatory reply. Fact is remainers think leavers are scum, racist scum at that, as well. It's the nature of this toxic debate at the extreme ends.
The answer is simply, whatever your view on whether to remain or leave, it was fairly clear that the economy would be affected to anyone of relative intelligence. Sadly many who voted to leave are paying the price for their decision. Whether they deserve it or not doesn't matter. The economy doesn't have a conscience.
there is nothing strange or inflammatory about it, it's just pointing out that the underlying pompus attitude of many remainers is precisely why so many voted to leave. 
Nice attempt to try the usual trick of associating leave with racism, I'm a leaver and know im not racist, whrn you have convictions . Again its the usual weak smears from people whose heads are so far up their own arses they are astounded that others think differently. 
If you think Lards post wasn't a smug dig at leave voters, you are either blinded by your own poltics or thicker than the brexiteers you mock