WBAUnofficial
Christmas Lockdown - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Christmas Lockdown (/showthread.php?tid=13439)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Christmas Lockdown - baggiebloke - 10-28-2020

Can see it happening. Unfortunately.

RE: Christmas Lockdown - Offside - 10-28-2020

The Egyptian government has asked the city's taxi drivers to drive around the streets of Cairo tooting their car horns.

It is hoped that the familiar sounds of the city will induce a return to tranquility and normality following the recent pandemic.

Operation Toot'n Calm 'Em will last for a week.

I'll get me coat.

RE: Christmas Lockdown - MassDebater - 10-28-2020

(10-28-2020, 11:36 AM)Offside Wrote: The Egyptian government has asked the city's taxi drivers to drive around the streets of Cairo tooting their car horns.

It is hoped that the familiar sounds of the city will induce a return to tranquility and normality following the recent pandemic.

I'll get me coat.

You know when a 'joke' is so old that you forget the punchline and have to re-read it all....this is one of them!

RE: Christmas Lockdown - Baggie_Nick - 10-28-2020

(10-28-2020, 11:36 AM)Offside Wrote: The Egyptian government has asked the city's taxi drivers to drive around the streets of Cairo tooting their car horns. 

I'll get me coat.

Very good!

RE: Christmas Lockdown - Ted Maul - 10-28-2020

It's taken a pandemic and over a million dead worldwide, but I've finally found a reason to avoid the in-laws over Christmas that the Mrs wont kick off about.

RE: Christmas Lockdown - Kit Kat Chunky - 10-28-2020

(10-28-2020, 11:24 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Can see it happening. Unfortunately.

With this fucking government nobody can predict what will happen - and I'm a tory.

RE: Christmas Lockdown - baggiebloke - 10-28-2020

I'll get me coat.

Your coat - camel, I presume.

RE: Christmas Lockdown - GunsOfNavarone - 10-28-2020

(10-28-2020, 11:40 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: It's taken a pandemic and over a million dead worldwide, but I've finally found a reason to avoid the in-laws over Christmas that the Mrs wont kick off about.

Silver linings.

RE: Christmas Lockdown - standitupbackstick - 10-28-2020

(10-28-2020, 01:19 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 11:40 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: It's taken a pandemic and over a million dead worldwide, but I've finally found a reason to avoid the in-laws over Christmas that the Mrs wont kick off about.

Silver linings.

Hey Ho!

RE: Christmas Lockdown - baggiebloke - 10-28-2020

(10-28-2020, 11:40 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: It's taken a pandemic and over a million dead worldwide, but I've finally found a reason to avoid the in-laws over Christmas that the Mrs wont kick off about.

Trump card is a "positive test" or "need to self-isolate" 

If 14, days, I'd go for 19th Dec to 2nd Jan.