Nut Job charged
I don't like to be judgemental but this guy is a cunt of the highest order. I hope they throw the book at him. Sometimes you can mitigate circumstances. I draw the line at this twat.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/de...ce-4034452
Easy to jump to conclusions but his NFA status would indicate a great rather than black and white scenario. But if he was with full faculty then a good long stretch is necessary.
5 years fixed sentence for this kind of behaviour

Sick to death of hearing about these stories

& the twat in Bham who did something similar in a shop

Fuck em
(04-09-2020, 08:56 PM)DAVE Wrote: Easy to jump to conclusions but his NFA status would indicate a great rather than black and white scenario. But if he was with full faculty then a good long stretch is necessary.

I can only imagine he was spiced out. Nobody with their sense in place could do such a thing.
Here's the other one

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/crim...ronavirus/
I would impose the ultimate penalty on these people.
Feldman.

Haim.

Harris.

They all followed a sorry path.
Useless sack of shit, put him down
(04-09-2020, 09:02 PM)HomersBelly Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 08:56 PM)DAVE Wrote: Easy to jump to conclusions but his NFA status would indicate a great rather than black and white scenario. But if he was with full faculty then a good long stretch is necessary.

I can only imagine he was spiced out. Nobody with their sense in place could do such a thing.

Sadly not. Someone posted a video on Facebook of some twat purposefully strolling around a store coughing and sneezing at people. He looked like a middle aged bloke too, obviously doing it for the internet shame/fame. There were also two yoofs filmed licking their hands and rubbing them on produce in a supermarket...Staff had to close the shop and trow loads of produce away and a do a deep clean. There are complete fucktards AOTS at the minute....
(04-10-2020, 09:46 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 09:02 PM)HomersBelly Wrote:

Sadly not. Someone posted a video on Facebook of some twat purposefully strolling around a store coughing and sneezing at people. He looked like a middle aged bloke too, obviously doing it for the internet shame/fame. There were also two yoofs filmed licking their hands and rubbing them on produce in a supermarket...Staff had to close the shop and trow loads of produce away and a do a deep clean. There are complete fucktards AOTS at the minute....

Crazy.

Times like these bring out the best and worst of people.