Night car cruising in the Black Country - WTF??
(04-01-2020, 11:02 AM)hudds Wrote: I came across this court case as I was looking for summat else:

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2020/759.html

Basically, injunction sought by Black Country councils against nuisance driving/cruising at night on car parks, indutrial estates etc and a nuisance/racket being made and with police resources stretched at the current time.  Court issues injunction but what is this "cruising"??  Is it chavs?

Chavs who seem to be able to spend loads of money on doing up their cars, so that they are even louder and more obnoxious than usual. That's the cars, I don't think it's possible to make the chavs even louder or more obnoxious. It's been going on for years, they think they're in that shitty movie franchise The Wank and the Wankers, or Fast and Furious as some call it. Solihull council has a few areas with car cruising injunctions in place, pretty sure The Black Country New Road has also had an injunction in place for years too.

I did hear that they had still been having their 'meets' in spite of the lockdown rules...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Night car cruising in the Black Country - WTF?? - by MassDebater - 04-01-2020, 11:16 AM