Dont get it .
The last thing I would want now is a half decorated house. I'll happily live in my tired and dated surroundings for now.
(03-29-2020, 10:58 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 09:54 AM)Three Degrees Wrote: I can't get any paint anywhere ( non essential excepted ) but you can still buy booze from the supermarkets and corner shops (non essential imo )so wheres the consistency.?

Buy alcohol from the supermarkets and go paint the town red.

Two birds, one stone.

No need to thank me.

Alternatively fill your beer with blackboard chalk and make a million with drinkable paint. hic!
(03-29-2020, 10:37 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Do either do delivery. My wife on most at risk list due to her recent chemo and radio so trying to restrict trips out to dog walks only.
Cheers.

Very sorry to read that Solly. Hope Mrs T is on the mend soon.

Will have to meet you in patform 3 for a beer when they re-open.
(03-29-2020, 09:54 AM)Three Degrees Wrote: I can't get any paint anywhere ( non essential excepted ) but you can still buy booze from the supermarkets and corner shops (non essential imo )so wheres the consistency.?

Although waiting times have understandably increased Homebase are still operating a home delivery service.
Screwfix.

You need to order on line, but you can then pick up from the store - well actually they take your order no. and bring your order outside to you.

You can't just go to a store and order now though.

I've collected paint from there this morning, surprised really as I thought they were only supposed to be selling 'essential items'.
(03-30-2020, 11:45 AM)Supamart Wrote: Screwfix.

You need to order on line, but you can then pick up from the store - well actually they take your order no. and bring your order outside to you.

I've collected paint from there this morning, surprised really as I thought they were only supposed to be selling 'essential items'.

A lot of maintenance trades are having to work. Someone needs to keep them supplied.
(03-30-2020, 01:49 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

A lot of maintenance trades are having to work. Someone needs to keep them supplied.
Yes, I know that, and I appreciate that they do sell some 'essential items'.
However, I'm not sure that my tin of matt emulsion can be classed as such !

Just ordered paint n stuff online from Homebase but it could be up to 30 days before delivery .