To ALL posters on here....
We all piss about and have a great party on here (from time to time lol)

We share a boat load of laughs, fun, even arguments etc.

But (as I hope you ALL do to) I wish everyone who posts on here (along with your loved ones) the very best of health during these testing times and I genuinely hope you all stay safe.

Shane.
Bump from last page
Well said Shane. And all the lurkers too.
Well said Shane, all that matters is people pull through this unscathed as best they can, everything else is immaterial really.
Best of luck to all and God willing we can all chew the fat over the baggies again when the time is right.
Ian.
Well said fella. We're in this shite together, and hopefully posting on this bored will help in some small way to getting past it together.

As Tiny Tim once said: "God bless us, every one. Apart from them feckers what bought all the bog roll."
One albion, one love Heart
(03-23-2020, 01:36 AM)scorey1witt Wrote: We all piss about and have a great party on here (from time to time lol)

We share a boat load of laughs, fun, even arguments etc.

But (as I hope you ALL do to) I wish everyone who posts on here (along with your loved ones) the very best of health during these testing times and I genuinely hope you all stay safe.

Shane.

Your posts normally make perfect sense, but I haven’t got a clue with this one!!!! Big Grin 

Ditto and likewise of course. 

Stay safe all.
Agreed with all the above please all stay safe.
Nice one Shane. Difficult time, especially those who have vulnerable relatives or are themselves in the at risk category. Keep safe fellas
Stay safe everyone