The deluded lot in Aston
Have come back down to earth with a big fucking bump.

As McDonalds would say, “I’m lovin’ it” Big Grin

https://www.heroesandvillains.info/forum...ic=60695.0
'I was speaking to a Liverpool supporter at work; his take is that he'd rather we went down because we're the richest and biggest and therefore the potential biggest threat'

Absolutely delusional
I'm really not sure how this seal has managed to turn relegation into an opportunity to boast about money and size....

"I was speaking to a Liverpool supporter at work; his take is that he'd rather we went down because we're the richest and biggest and therefore the potential biggest threat.

We are hated in the Championship for the same reason. We're a big club, and we're arrogant about it too."

(03-10-2020, 12:24 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: 'I was speaking to a Liverpool supporter at work; his take is that he'd rather we went down because we're the richest and biggest and therefore the potential biggest threat'

Absolutely delusional

beat me by a minute!
That would be an Albion or blue nose fan on the windup.

There was another poster who said they are a mid-table championship team that got lucky last season. Again, that’d be a WUM.
(03-10-2020, 12:40 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: That would be an Albion or blue nose fan on the windup.

There was another poster who said they are a mid-table championship team that got lucky last season. Again, that’d be a WUM.

A seal admitting they are arrogant, you're right that has to be a WUM.
(03-10-2020, 12:40 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: That would be an Albion or blue nose fan on the windup.

Yeah, sounds like Peace.
It would be perfect if they sack the manager and appoint Pulis AND get Relegated LOL
(03-10-2020, 01:19 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 12:40 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: That would be an Albion or blue nose fan on the windup.

Yeah, sounds like Peace.

That would be epic if it was old Jezza.
One of them can’t understand why they’re struggling as they have Greasy “one of the best players in the world”.
(03-10-2020, 02:40 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: One of them can’t understand why they’re struggling as they have Greasy “one of the best players in the world”.

He's only the best player in Aston, because McGinn's injured. FFS   Rolleyes