Darnell Fishers red card from Tuesday...
Overturned.
At least he will be available vs Fulham.
It was right in front of me and I said to my mates, I didn't actually see anything, neither did they. The ref went straight for a red card though so I presumed there must have been some intent. Will watch Quest later.
Went in quite forceful IMO and his trailing leg took Robinson out. I'd have put it in the same bracket as Ferguson's red earlier in the season. Go figure.
100% the right decision to overturn it... he isn’t out of control, he isn’t overly aggressive and he does try to pull out.

Robinson got caught - and made a meal of the contact in the way most players would - but it was a foul and maybe a yellow at best.
(02-27-2020, 05:31 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Went in quite forceful IMO and his trailing leg took Robinson out. I'd have put it in the same bracket as Ferguson's red earlier in the season. Go figure.

I'm not arguing, chap. I simply didn't see anything.  At the time, I didn't see anything wrong with Fergusons mind!
(02-27-2020, 05:40 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 05:31 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Went in quite forceful IMO and his trailing leg took Robinson out. I'd have put it in the same bracket as Ferguson's red earlier in the season. Go figure.

I'm not arguing, chap. I simply didn't see anything.  At the time, I didn't see anything wrong with Fergusons mind!

Me neither!
(02-27-2020, 05:44 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:

Me neither!

Really? Ferguson was out of control of his body as he flew in. He was travelling much, much faster than Fisher and he didn’t make the same efforts to pull out.

Fisher’s was a yellow, Ferguson’s was a red.
(02-27-2020, 05:50 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 05:44 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:

Me neither!

Really? Ferguson was out of control of his body as he flew in. He was travelling much, much faster than Fisher and he didn’t make the same efforts to pull out.

Fisher’s was a yellow, Ferguson’s was a red.

I meant at the time.
I wonder what the appeal verdict would have been if it had been an Albion player?
Having seen it on tv, if one of our players had been sent off for a challenge like that I’d be very disappointed.