Bielsa really grinds my gears
Emperors new clothes for me.Never won anything and believes his own hype. All these disciples of the game pep and poch allegedly think he's great. Just looks like a moody twat to me sitting on a bucket. If Boro weren't so bad should have been a draw tonight with all the chances they had.
They’re second in the league so he’s obviously doing something right.
I’ll take the fact Guardialo and Poch rate him as a higher source of you don’t mind.
Keeps picking bam bam who's garbage
(02-26-2020, 09:50 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Emperors new clothes for me.Never won anything and believes his own hype. All these disciples of the game pep and poch allegedly think he's great. Just looks like a moody twat to me sitting on a bucket. If Boro weren't so bad should have been a draw tonight with all the chances they had.

Bloody Hell mon, get yer tin helmet on. I once dared to suggest he might not be all he's cracked up to be and nearly got run out of town.
hes ok but he's no Bilic is he eh
Actually he won a title 30 years and a couple of runner ups and a coach of the year and a couple of motms so he's not that bad.
Pep and Poch must be wrong then. I think he's been great.
(02-26-2020, 09:50 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Emperors new clothes for me.Never won anything and believes his own hype. All these disciples of the game pep and poch allegedly think he's great. Just looks like a moody twat to me sitting on a bucket. If Boro weren't so bad should have been a draw tonight with all the chances they had.

You used to be so relaxed when you used to sit on the Barclays Free ticket giveaway website for hours on end
Bielsa is clearly a fantastic manager when his plan A is working. However, his major flaw appears to be the lack of adaptability. I work with a Leeds fan, and he says they don't really have any plan B and Bielsa isn't at all flexible.