Championship
(02-26-2020, 09:47 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 09:40 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: Watched the Leeds game. They’re a strange team, seem to do everything at 100mph and it makes an uncomfortable watch.

We’ll stroll this league from now on I reckon
From what I've seen there are 2 good teams in this league.
Everyone else pretty much on a level. Forest and Fulham best of the rest

Maybe Fulham. Not sure about Forest, they don't carry much of an attacking threat. Brentford look the best of the rest to me so far.
Brentford impressed me much more than Forest
(02-26-2020, 09:50 PM)Sliced Wrote: Brentford impressed me much more than Forest

+1
That first half at home Brentford were superb. We were lucky to get out of that with a draw. Dropped off in the second half but they were the best team I’ve seen at home this season. 
I’m in a minority but I’m totally unimpressed with Leeds
(02-26-2020, 09:30 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Always a tough game for us. 

Their hawthorns league record is excellent. That win last season was the first for a while

Our home record against the bottom 5...

Boro - Lost
Stoke - Lost
Wigan -TBC
Barnsley- Draw
Luton - Win
Wigan will be a test Saturday

They press high and well, which may play into our hands but with Moore up top and his physicality and Lowe’s pace running off him they carry a real threat and put their bodies on the line defensively

Shay Dunkley stretchered off in injury time with a bad looking clash of heads, they battered Reading tonight who are piss poor

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(02-26-2020, 10:10 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Wigan will be a test Saturday

They press high and well, which may play into our hands but with Moore up top and his physicality and Lowe’s pace running off him they carry a real threat and put their bodies on the line defensively

Shay Dunkley stretchered off in injury time with a bad looking clash of heads, they battered Reading tonight who are piss poor

Cuzer

If we score early we’ll steamroll them. If they keep it tight and frustrate then there’s a chance they’ll be able to nick something.
Impressed with Jamal Lowe who we were linked with last summer
(02-26-2020, 09:51 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 09:50 PM)Sliced Wrote: Brentford impressed me much more than Forest

+1
That first half at home Brentford were superb. We were lucky to get out of that with a draw. Dropped off in the second half but they were the best team I’ve seen at home this season. 
I’m in a minority but I’m totally unimpressed with Leeds

Brentford easily the best team I've seen at the Hawthorns this season. Though, we did nearly nick it towards the end.

Leeds, aside from Kalvin Phillips were nothing special. Only their goal keeper putting in a season's best performance stopped that from being 3-0 to us.
Bottom of the league is crazy. Loads of teams involved now the bottom 3 have turned their for around them. Most of them have to play each other as well, to make for some tasty six pointers.

Best avoided at this stage of the season, you really want to be playing the mid table teams that can’t go up or down.
(02-27-2020, 01:58 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Bottom of the league is crazy. Loads of teams involved now the bottom 3 have turned their for around them. Most of them have to play each other as well, to make for some tasty six pointers.

Best avoided at this stage of the season, you really want to be playing the mid table teams that can’t go up or down.

Don’t think any of the bottom 3 would have expected to win their games this week but all 3 managed it! Boro really are in trouble, and can’t believe Stoke and Hudds are still involved as both seem to have picked up since O’Neill and the Cowleys came in.

Barnsley’s new boss has done a belting job too.