Championship
(02-27-2020, 05:52 PM)Sliced Wrote: I had a bet on Hull to go down around the end of the transfer window, the odds were 100-1.

Current odds are 5-1 and they are 4 points off the drop.

It seems like Stoke have been on a good run too but are only 1 point off the drop. Incredible

Had a very similar bet Slice... their squad really is very poor.

Then again, I also had a bet on Wayne Rooney’s Derby County gate crashing the play offs and those odds haven’t exactly dropped!
(02-27-2020, 05:55 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 05:52 PM)Sliced Wrote: I had a bet on Hull to go down around the end of the transfer window, the odds were 100-1.

It seems like Stoke have been on a good run too but are only 1 point off the drop. Incredible

Then again, I also had a bet on Wayne Rooney’s Derby County gate crashing the play offs and those odds haven’t exactly dropped!

For a while it looked possible! It's almost like the form table is flipped. Bristol City have lost something like 5 out of 6 but are still 7th.
(02-27-2020, 06:14 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 05:55 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

For a while it looked possible! It's almost like the form table is flipped. Bristol City have lost something like 5 out of 6 but are still 7th.

The streaky nature of Johnson’s Bristol City is something to behold.
5-1 on Hull to go down seems generous to me.

100-1 is a master stroke!