Greasy Jack...
Premier league stats for some context. Yes he's doing well but he's hardly smashing the rest

Greasy 7 goals 6 assists
Alli 7 goals 3 assists
Harvey 4 goals 6 assists
Maddison  6 goals 3 assists
Cantwell 6 goals 2 assists

Be interesting to see how the stats look at the end of the season. A couple of villa "mates" of mine reckon he's losing interest and his performances are dipping over recent weeks. 

IMO he'll move to a big boy at the end of the season regardless of whether they stay up or not. No question imo.
(02-27-2020, 10:51 AM)Squid Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 10:40 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 09:38 AM)Squid Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 01:35 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Can we please stop this "love in". Yes he is a good player, probably England quality. I'll support him for England.

This is a West Brom forum though, and it is our obligation and duty to call him a deludedfisheatingsealcunt.

James Morrison described him as "playing like a dickhead" and that should be the final verdict.

When did Mozza say this??

He was quality. Crooks said he should have played for England  Big Grin Big Grin

At the very funny Evening with Morrison event in December which Dave Challenor organised. Tbh, I should have done a post on it at the time, but I thought a load of posters here would have also attended.

Sounds like it was a good night  Smile
(02-27-2020, 11:12 AM)Peachy Wrote: Premier league stats for some context. Yes he's doing well but he's hardly smashing the rest

Greasy 7 goals 6 assists
Alli 7 goals 3 assists
Harvey 4 goals 6 assists

Be interesting to see how the stats look at the end of the season. A couple of villa "mates" of mine reckon he's losing interest and his performances are dipping over recent weeks. 

IMO he'll move to a big boy at the end of the season regardless of whether they stay up or not. No question imo.

Worth adding the number of minutes into that too, imagine Harvey and Ali’s are vastly lower than Greasy. They are however playing with much better players around them.
(02-27-2020, 11:23 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 11:12 AM)Peachy Wrote: Premier league stats for some context. Yes he's doing well but he's hardly smashing the rest

Greasy 7 goals 6 assists
Alli 7 goals 3 assists
Harvey 4 goals 6 assists

Worth adding the number of minutes into that too, imagine Harvey and Ali’s are vastly lower than Greasy. They are however playing with much better players around them.

I think he is the next Beckham. A reasonably talented footballer who catches the eye, and a poster boy that will be hyped up beyond his ability.
He's shit.
(02-27-2020, 11:32 AM)baggy1 Wrote: He's shit.

He's a shitcunt.
Loves the cock that lad.
(02-27-2020, 11:41 AM)HomersBelly Wrote: Loves the cock that lad.

Fuckin' crying......
He may get transfered for millions, he may get an England cap or two. He may be better then anyone on this bored thinks or believes.
BUT the only thing he will be remembered for in my book is being a CHEAT.
(02-27-2020, 11:26 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 11:23 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Greasy 7 goals 6 assists
Alli 7 goals 3 assists
Harvey 4 goals 6 assists

I think he is the next Beckham. A reasonably talented footballer who catches the eye, and a poster boy that will be hyped up beyond his ability.

Arf! Massively harsh on Beckham...