Greasy Jack...
(02-26-2020, 08:54 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 08:51 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 08:38 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: No denying he has talent but it's what you do with it and your contribution to the team. You look at the stats and both Phillips and Pereira have already matched or eclipsed Grealish's 2018/19 stats despite playing 7 games less. Show pony.

He’s having a far more productive season in the PL than he had in the Champ...

The Phillips comparison is unfair as they are different players, Periera is a fairer likeness but he’s not played in the PL yet.

Grealish is one of the best players in the league at carrying the ball, and he’s now adding goals and assists to his game. As much as I hate to say it, he’s a real class act.

Different as in one works his bollox off for the team?

I really hate the scapegoating of Phillips.

Our best work comes through him, and he’s been a mainstay of the side under 4 managers. Even during our bad run everything positive was through him,  but somehow he took the blame.

Whether fans rate Phillips or not is my new barometer of whether or not their opinion matters  Big Grin
Dunno how Matty got into this but his little cameo last night was amazing. Sliding tackles, pass and move, he was an all round threat. What a sub to bring on!
(02-26-2020, 08:21 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 08:08 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: He's really grown as a person and player since that Birmingham fan punched him, he took that really well and it then sprung him into getting those cunts promoted almost single handedly. I always said he struggled with end product but he really has developed and taking the hatred of Villa out of it, he really should be in the England squad by now. Without him Villa would be almost relegated already.

If the release clause is 45 million Man Utd or whoever buys him has a real bargain imo.

Tbh although he is a seal twat, cut out the fact he falls over his own boot laces, he really is a talent player probaly the only English midfielder to be able to carry the ball some distance under pressure and make a Telling pass since Gazza,,, but he is still a fisheatingsealtwatfacedcunt.
PS
As, said above if he played for a top 5 club he would be an England regular.,him and McGinn are the reason Vile are in the prem not gammon face.

When they played Spurs last week he was playing behind the centre as was Deli Alli. I know who I would be looking to sign as opposed to the current incumbent in the England Squad. Alli didn't look a patch on Greasy in terms of threat to the defence and creativity. 
He still wears tampons for shin pads though.
Can we please stop this "love in". Yes he is a good player, probably England quality. I'll support him for England.

This is a West Brom forum though, and it is our obligation and duty to call him a deludedfisheatingsealcunt.
(02-27-2020, 01:35 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Can we please stop this "love in". Yes he is a good player, probably England quality. I'll support him for England.

This is a West Brom forum though, and it is our obligation and duty to call him a deludedfisheatingsealcunt.

Go and spit your mouth out.
(02-27-2020, 01:35 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Can we please stop this "love in". Yes he is a good player, probably England quality. I'll support him for England.

+lots
(02-27-2020, 01:35 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Can we please stop this "love in". Yes he is a good player, probably England quality. I'll support him for England.

James Morrison described him as "playing like a dickhead" and that should be the final verdict.
(02-27-2020, 09:38 AM)Squid Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 01:35 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Can we please stop this "love in". Yes he is a good player, probably England quality. I'll support him for England.

James Morrison described him as "playing like a dickhead" and that should be the final verdict.

Arf! Quality from Mozza, loves the brom and hates the vile that lad.

When did Mozza say this??

He was quality. Crooks said he should have played for England  Big Grin Big Grin
(02-27-2020, 10:40 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

When did Mozza say this??

He was quality. Crooks said he should have played for England  Big Grin Big Grin

At the very funny Evening with Morrison event in December which Dave Challenor organised. Tbh, I should have done a post on it at the time, but I thought a load of posters here would have also attended.