Alex Neil
I’m in Spain so haven’t seen anything, but has that Scotchpryck given us any credit, or has he just banged on about how he rejected the job here despite being overlooked?
(02-25-2020, 11:41 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I’m in Spain so haven’t seen anything, but has that Scotchpryck given us any credit, or has he just banged on about how he rejected the job here despite being overlooked?

No, fair play he has held his hand up. Some positive comments on the Beeb report

10 straight league defeats for Nob End at the shrine - going all the way back to Barmy Bob

(02-25-2020, 11:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 11:44 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 11:41 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I’m in Spain so haven’t seen anything, but has that Scotchpryck given us any credit, or has he just banged on about how he rejected the job here despite being overlooked?

No, fair play he has held his hand up. Some positive comments on the Beeb report

10 straight league defeats for Nob End at the shrine - going all the way back to Barmy Bob

Can’t believe there’s a club with a worse record than that!

Not sure there is. Used to be Burnley - but they won last time!
(02-25-2020, 11:44 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Can’t believe there’s a club with a worse record than that!