Only 6 attempts on target against us in 6 games
Suspect as little as 5 wins from last 11 games gets us promoted I.e only 84 pts. 

It could possibly even be just 4 wins given mixed form of other teams

Doesn’t sound a lot but would then need Forest to get 26 points from 11 games, ie 8 wins & 3 draws,(unbeaten to season end) or 9 wins from 11 ... form that they haven’t looked like having 

Fulham would need 28 pts from 12, I.e 9 wins. Brentford 29 points from 11. 

Not getting carried away but both on form & statistically it’s Pretty Inconceivable to see us fail - would need us to lose 5 or 6 games & draw another couple when we’ve only lost 4 all season. Plus best  
away form & record in entire football league 
I don't like getting carried away, but every year a team grows better as the season goes on. Norwich looked very ordinary at The Hawthorns last February (ish), yet gathered momentum at a right lick as the season went on. Could it be us this time?
(02-25-2020, 11:34 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I don't like getting carried away, but every year a team grows better as the season goes on. Norwich looked very ordinary at The Hawthorns last February (ish), yet gathered momentum at a right lick as the season went on. Could it be us this time?

Can't see us losing again this season though obviously a possibility.

I think we'll go up as Champions with 94 points.
Think at Bristol I finally started to believe we were up, tonight I am convinced and am now just thinking about the title.
Although ‘routine’ is harsh, tonight felt like one of those solid performances during the one of the Meggo promotion seasons when you just knew that - in spite of the form of the opposition - we would win. Only this time around it looked so much better.

I’m chuffed with the shift put-in tonight and as Bilko said it was a very mature performance. PNE had to defend like heroes to keep the score down first-half, and a lesser side would have taken a fucking tonking this evening.
While it is possible,obviously,I don’t see anyone beating us to promotion.We have been top since late September all bar 4 weeks.And top two for 5 months.We’velost only 4 times.After that Dc/Jan blip we have come out stronger,and I think 81/82 will be enough.
(02-26-2020, 03:04 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Although ‘routine’ is harsh, tonight felt like one of those solid performances during the one of the Meggo promotion seasons when you just knew that - in spite of the form of the opposition - we would win. Only this time around it looked so much better.

I’m chuffed with the shift put-in tonight and as Bilko said it was a very mature performance. PNE had to defend like heroes to keep the score down first-half, and a lesser side would have taken a fucking tonking this evening.

Yup, you have to think someone’s going to get an absolute pasting at some point this season.
In the form of his life.
(02-26-2020, 07:11 AM)HugeHons Wrote: While it is possible,obviously,I don’t see anyone beating us to promotion.We have been top since late September all bar 4 weeks.And top two for 5 months.We’velost only 4 times.After that Dc/Jan blip we have come out stronger,and I think 81/82 will be enough.

Agree. I don't think anyone below Leeds will reach 80 points.
I hate this thread
6 on target, and how many has SJ let in??

Boohoo  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin